It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for Gord; an incredible, strategic real-time colony simulator, coming soon on GOG! Can’t wait? Then get Gord - Deluxe Edition now, to enhance your gaming experience once the game is out!

Step into the captivating world of Gord, an enthralling single-player adventure strategy, in which, as you venture forth, you’ll discover that the key to survival lies in your ability to construct. Real triumph though, will demand your prowess in conquering the darkness that looms beyond the gates; so prepare to immerse yourself in a realm of dark fantasy, where you'll be tasked with fulfilling quests and skillfully tending to the well-being of your tribe's populace. The destinies of your people are intricately woven within their personal stories, and the choices you make will determine their ultimate fate.

Soon on GOG, and be sure to check out the pre-order for Deluxe Edition!
coming to the forum
Wasn't expecting it to be available here on day-1, thanks for the surprise.
Yes, I was really hoping this game would come to GOG.
Deluxe Edition - £29.99

Standard Edition - £80.29

Needs fixing me thinks.

Game looks really nice though.
A bit of me, and loving the sound of the "Hold your own" scenario. Wish listed... :)
This may seem like an odd praise, but I just wanted to say big thanks to Covenant.dev for putting the actual Deluxe Edition on Pre-Order, rather than the regular one with deluxe DLC entitlements once they come out. This means that both the regular and deluxe editions get marked as owned upon pre-order, rather than the deluxe one remaining unmarked as owned, as is the case with some other games with similar pre-order bonuses. We'll see what happens with Baldur's Gate 3 once it comes out...
That campfire trailer... :O
...one of the best I've seen in ages, totally gave me goosebumps!

Wishlisted and paying close attention to this from this point onward. :)
Pretty hardcore surviving game.
Looks amazing and I heard is really good. Not for me but I'm pretty happy to see it here
BranjoHello: That campfire trailer... :O
Indeed. And one thing all trailers seem to show is that they put quite a lot in voice acting. Unfortunately that's not exactly important for such a game, so hope it didn't drain resources from where they mattered more...
Wow. I thought it was going to be a game based on the Gord charachter created by Gary Gyax many years ago (if i recall correctly)..Dame shame...
BranjoHello: That campfire trailer... :O
That better be in the soundtrack!