It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a reversed city-builder, in which you need to optimize your production on an island that shrinks over time.
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Looks interesting. Great that there is a demo because this is a game I'd probably not buy without one.
Nice!, look's like my kind of game. To the wish list it goes... :)
Rampage is a reverse city builder :D
In a reverse city builder I, the city manager, become richer and richer.
i_ni: In a reverse city builder I, the city manager, become richer and richer.
I don't know what city you live, but I doubt the people holding mayoral office there in the last X years are any poorer now than when they entered the office...
i_ni: In a reverse city builder I, the city manager, become richer and richer.
joppo: I don't know what city you live, but I doubt the people holding mayoral office there in the last X years are any poorer now than when they entered the office...
The irony was intended ;-)
Wishlisted - looks interesting and I like the pixel art style.
joppo: I don't know what city you live, but I doubt the people holding mayoral office there in the last X years are any poorer now than when they entered the office...
i_ni: The irony was intended ;-)
Whoops, I usually catch intended irony fast but this time it whooshed past me. Nevermind
it is not really a reverse city builder, more like a standard city builder wher you have a very fixed time limit. a reverse city builder would be more something like Terra Nil
Interesting. Especially with that kind of graphics that surely not heavy to run. Rogue-Lite RTS? Wishlisted for now.