It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ever wondered how it feels to work your dream job at the world’s number one gas station and retail destination? We got you.

Flat Eye - resource management sim with an emphasis on story and narrative choices is coming soon to GOG! Explore stories linked to your returning customers and their interaction with emerging technologies.
Intriguing!, will definitely keep a 'wide eye' on this and see how it fares when it's finally released.

I just can't get the idea of squashed eyeballs out of my head, regarding the games title...
Post edited October 11, 2022 by Trooper1270
As a straight up management simulation this game might not have interested me so much.
But once I started reading about the narrative focus on "technology and how it impacts our lives",
I became more interested .

Example Modules**:

Organ vending Machine (Lab-grown, no free-range organs here)
Artificial Womb (Please keep your receipt to receive the correct baby)
Cloning Booth (Four hands are better than two)
Memory modification (Who needs regrets when you can erase them in a snap?)
Smart toilets (We’ll let you figure that one out)
Teleportation (One-way tickets only)

The game gives me similar vibes to Citizen Sleeper as far as the narrative themes go.
The art aesthetic also appeals to me.

I am looking forward to seeing more about Flat Eye.
Post edited October 11, 2022 by greyhat
Hehe, and I thought "WAWA" was a strange name for a gas station...