It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare for a first-person, story-driven puzzle game that will award you with a solid sense of accomplishment when overcoming its challenges. Faraday Protocol is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Bump.
"You are Raug Zeekon, interstellar archeologist from planet Cunor."

Wow. I'm uh... I'm gonna need a moment to process that.
Breja: "You are Raug Zeekon, interstellar archeologist from planet Cunor."

No compute needed: you're not who you are.
At first I was like "Aw yeah a Myst like game!" but then it's turn into FPS puzzle. But I'm fine with that, as long they don't use $%^&#$%& slide puzzle.

i_ni: No compute needed: you're not who you are.
I meant more the Highlander 2 level writing there than me having an identity crisis :D

Well, Cunorian isn't well known for their historical endeavour. But after their defeat in the 4th galactic war and losing political power in the 20 systems alliance they mellow out a little bit and they decided to focus on the development of their own star system and rebuilding their colonies. It's just common knowledge.

RedRagan: Well, Cunorian isn't well known for their historical endeavour. But after their defeat in the 4th galactic war and losing political power in the 20 systems alliance they mellow out a little bit and they decided to focus on the development of their own star system and rebuilding their colonies. It's just common knowledge.
Friend's been there, nothing to talk about [spoiler]but women[/spoiler].