It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In a world where magic is gradually disappearing in favor of technological advances that threaten the balance, you play the role of the Elders, protectors of the continent – Fantastic Haven, a strategy building title developed by Piece of Cake Fabulous and published by Goblinz Publishing is coming soon to GOG!

While the inhabitants prefer to hunt the creatures and gradually abandon magic, your mission is to restore the balance by saving the fantasy creatures, while using diplomacy and teaching to convince people to live in harmony with them.

Establish a refuge in a new region, explore the surrounding area, welcome fantasy creatures, expand your refuge, and of course, restore magic!

All of that in Fantastic Haven, soon on GOG!
Another great game published by Goblinz ❤️
This game looks like a curation team's right decision. The story took me. Will play °
From the description, it seems to be lacking combat. That sucks.

They should give players an option to train your monsters & magic to decimate the populations that are oppressing them.

I'm okay with them also leaving in the current pacifist option, but it shouldn't remain as the only option.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: They should give players an option to train your monsters & magic to decimate the populations that are oppressing them.

I'm okay with them also leaving in the current pacifist option, but it shouldn't remain as the only option.
For once, I actually agree with you. And it's the lack of combat, or an option for it, is why it never made it to my wish-list...
Ancient-Red-Dragon: From the description, it seems to be lacking combat. That sucks.

They should give players an option to train your monsters & magic to decimate the populations that are oppressing them.

Looks a bit like Zoo Tycoon, but for mystical creatures
This looks interesting. But a quick glance reveals a need for a proofreader...
If Spore and Spyro had a child.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: From the description, it seems to be lacking combat. That sucks.

But wouldn't combat kinda contradict the whole premise of the game?

I mean, it might be hard to convince the people of the lands that they shouldn't hunt down the magical creatures to their extinction - if said magical creatures fight and kill them.

"Kill them, until they learned their lesson, what a nice and lovely bunch we truly are", is such an American way to look at conflicts...
I can't help to think of "winning hearts and minds"...which worked so well in Vietnam and Afghanistan, didn't it?