It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG is coming soon to GOG.COM.

Inspired by genre classics, Encased is an isometric RPG set in a sci-fi post-apocalyptic setting. Explore its open world, create weapons and armors, search for mysterious artifacts, recruit followers, join different factions and help them achieve their goals. You're calling the shots here and the game will change and react based on your actions.
This looks interesting!
The trailer does not reveal much, but it's definitely worth some interest. Nice to see the game coming here.
Looks good to me. Will pick it up at some point.
Hmm. Might check this out later, once some reviews are out.
Release date is September 26th, I don't know why GoG hides it. This and Stygian should satisfy my rpg needs
-Nachtmahr-: Release date is September 26th, I don't know why GoG hides it. This and Stygian should satisfy my rpg needs
Given the release date for Wargroove, I wouldn't be so sure. [edit: what timing. Wargroove just got cancled. Replace Wargroove with NWN:EE instead, I guess]

The trailer says some good things, but didn't answer my main question: What sort of post-apocalypse? Is it zombies and/or survival again? If so, I will pass. [again: what timing. Given gog's new CC validation scheme, I will never buy a game again, anyway].
Post edited September 13, 2019 by darktjm
I’m interested.
Hope they finish it.

Also excited to hear Wargroove will eventually come to GoG.
JCDenton32: I’m interested.
Hope they finish it.

Also excited to hear Wargroove will eventually come to GoG.
Nope, Wargroove was just cancelled, it won`t come to GoG!
'Coming SOON'
low rated
Why was it cancelled? Gog's shady curation system again?
ciemnogrodzianin: The trailer does not reveal much, but it's definitely worth some interest. Nice to see the game coming here.
The trailer reveal too little, i agree, but at least they got Idris Elba in!! -> https://youtu.be/dmJxcsZ6PFM?t=26

xD
will watch this one for actual gameplay footage, interested in the premise
Looks interesting. Any word on the likelihood of Linux support at some point?
-Nachtmahr-: Why was it cancelled? Gog's shady curation system again?
Devs probably surprisingly found out that gog is an actual platform and not a steam key dumping ground.

Nobody knows but the devs and gog.