It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time for a hot dungeon crawler game – Dungeon Vixens: A Tale of Temptation is coming soon on GOG!

Drawing inspiration from Monster Girl's Labyrinth, Dungeon Vixens: A Tale of Temptation is a dungeon-crawling roguelike adventure infused with retro graphics and filled with captivating monster girls. Assume the role of a solitary protagonist driven by the quest to reunite with his loved one!

Wishlist it now!
high rated
Anachronistically scaled blocky graphics are not 'retro', just lazy and sloppy.
Post edited February 27, 2024 by ReynardFox
high rated
GOG.com: Coming soon: Dungeon Vixens: A Tale of Temptation
The theme (Sex, NSFW) as such is not selling this game to me.
But, unlike the first commenter, I like the graphical style in which the game is done.
A video (trailer) would have been nice, but apparently, that's not a thing, yet?

Edit: one minor gripe I have with the graphics:
why are the "direction arrows" so blurry in contrast to all the other elements on screen?
Post edited February 29, 2024 by BreOl72
Love the pettiness of the comments. Big fan. Hope to see this "game" of an apk in a distant future.
big tiddy dungeon? ok :D
Now, I'm not going to say "this looks worse than Phantasy Star" but you'd be surprised what a few Day-Glo colors can do for a drab dungeon interior, you know?

Also, I was hoping for literal foxgirls, along the lines of Three Lesbians in a Barrow, instead of four eared nekomimis.
GOG.com: Assume the role of a solitary protagonist driven by the quest to reunite with his loved one!
What of an enterprise, no successful ending, I presume?
XYCat: big tiddy dungeon? ok :D
big tiddy goth dungeon?...
ᛞᚨᚱᚹᛟᚾᛞ: Also, I was hoping for literal foxgirls
big tiddy kitsune dungeon?...
ᛞᚨᚱᚹᛟᚾᛞ: four eared nekomimis
big tiddy nekomusume dungeon?...
I heard someone say nekomusume, so naturally that summoned me to this thread like Voldemort hearing his own name. As for why it took four hours for me to show up, I've been sick.

And naturally nekomusumes in a game called Dungeon Vixens got me interested because cat! However after looking at the screen shots at store page though, I can only express my extreme disappointment that the demon cat girl on the Love of Lust banner looks wonky.

In all seriousness though, I think the issue here is that the developers didn't fully understand who their target demographic is. Otherwise they might realize that a NSFW demon sex dungeon requires graphics that are pretty. The fact that the graphics are not pretty is the issue. If it was just dungeon full of demon girls with no sexy outfits or NSFW content, then it wouldn't matter as much as to how the game looks - only that it is fun to play.
The graphics look funny, but I absolutely don't like roguelikes.
high rated
Maxvorstadt: The graphics look funny, but I absolutely don't like roguelikes.
Same here. More like "rogue-dislikes" :)