It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A racing title that lets you relive the 90s in the most exciting era in motorsport history, where dust, mud, and snow are badges of honor – #DRIVE Rally is coming soon to GOG!

Unleash the raw power of legendary rally beasts, admire every second of the stunning landscapes, and remember: the faster you go, the better!

In #DRIVE Rally you can expect a world rich with various environments, a plethora of legendary cars, passionate co-drivers, ability to build your cars from the ground up, arcade mechanics, photo mode, and more!

Wishlist it now so you won’t miss its release or any special offer!
BreOl72: Ethically wrong?

Dude. It's a simple joke.
The game is "set" in the (fictional) region "Regierungsbezirk Holzberg/Fichtenheim" in the (real) Steiermark/Austria.
Arnie was born in the Steiermark.

But hey, why stop there?
Why not also blame the devs for cultural appropriation?
You know - because the devs are Poles and not Austrians?
trusteft: Yes your reply is very sane.
While yours is not. ;)
I'm not really a pro gamer when it comes to rally games but this looks like a lot of fun! I hope the game will keep what the graphics promise :)

Wishlisted!
Is the Arnold voice going to be in the game as well, or just in the trailer?

Because I think it would be a hoot to have him as co-driver.

Maybe only as an option though, so as to not upset the people offended by it. ;-)

I also think that the voice of Arnold Ziffel as co-driver would be a hoot!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0K_INetpzM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_IA9T3uT8M
Post edited November 09, 2023 by GilesHabibula
Not really my favorite racing game type but Art of Rally ain't either and was actually fun + the Linux build.
Speaking of wich, both games have a surprisingly similar Unity aesthetic, not in a bad way. More racing games on GOG is a good thing.
darek_ppd: This is just an animation not the final gameplay physics, so no worries :)
Is there currently any plan to expand the game post launch, via DLC or similar methods, or the game is considered finished as is?
wishlisted!
Dark_art_: Not really my favorite racing game type but Art of Rally ain't either and was actually fun + the Linux build.
Speaking of wich, both games have a surprisingly similar Unity aesthetic, not in a bad way. More racing games on GOG is a good thing.
darek_ppd: This is just an animation not the final gameplay physics, so no worries :)
Dark_art_: Is there currently any plan to expand the game post launch, via DLC or similar methods, or the game is considered finished as is?
Hey, there is no plans for any kind of microtransactions and paid currencies in game, but there might be some post launch DLCs with more new content.
It's NOT a tumor!!
Dark_art_: Not really my favorite racing game type but Art of Rally ain't either and was actually fun + the Linux build.

Is there currently any plan to expand the game post launch, via DLC or similar methods, or the game is considered finished as is?
Quise: Hey, there is no plans for any kind of microtransactions and paid currencies in game, but there might be some post launch DLCs with more new content.
It's really nice of you to take the time to answer our questions here. It's rare that developers take the time to come and talk to us. Thank =)
1) Is there a bumper camera view, or only the "third-person" view?
2a) Is there a wheel+pedals support?
2b) Is there a force feedback support?
They should also hire this guy to be your co-driver.
BreOl72: But the Arnie impersonator as co-driver - that has something. XD
GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!
Post edited November 10, 2023 by g2222
Quise: Hey, there is no plans for any kind of microtransactions and paid currencies in game, but there might be some post launch DLCs with more new content.
That's totally fine by me. If a good game has some DLC that enhances it, why not? As long as it's not an in-app purchase, I'm totally okay with it :)
kanifani: 1) Is there a bumper camera view, or only the "third-person" view?
2a) Is there a wheel+pedals support?
2b) Is there a force feedback support?
We're working on those features, yes.
darek_ppd: We're working on those features, yes.
I see GOG is doing their typical bang up job of keeping developers highlighted from the crowd.
darek_ppd: We're working on those features, yes.
Darvond: I see GOG is doing their typical bang up job of keeping developers highlighted from the crowd.
To be fair: as far as I know, the devs have to request that feature.
It's not automated.
Which I think is ok.
Maybe not everyone, involved in the making of a game, wants to be publicly recognizable as a dev with every comment they make (mind you: under every topic - not just those related to their own game(s)).