It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

20,000 pieces of loot under the sea.

<span class="bold">Diluvion</span>, an open-world action/RPG of free exploration among the underwater depths of humanity's remains, is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com!

Centuries ago, our great civilization got buried under tons of cold water. The survivors somehow persevered long enough to build a network of submerged cities, each with its own culture, religion, and way of life. As the captain of a humble submarine you are chosen by fate to go on a journey that might bring humanity's best-kept secret to the surface.
But there's a reason nobody managed to survive this mission before: The ocean is full of deep-sea horrors, unclaimed treasure, hidden societies, and uncharted places. To brave them all you'll need to spiff up your sub with upgrades and hire a skillful crew to help you navigate the many dangers lurking there. Face the challenges head-on with a formidable dreadnaught or swim the path of the silent hunter but no matter your approach, be mindful: the sea is dark and full of giant terrors.

Wishlist <span class="bold">Diluvion</span> today and get ready for an underwater odys-sea full of heart-pounding combat, peculiar encounters, and terrible monsters, coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QnVPdqfbwaA?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited November 15, 2016 by maladr0Id
Color me interested, wishlisted!
OneoftheLost: I wouldn't get too excited. A quick perusal of the steam forums has beta testers talking about a lack of polish. One comment mentions early 2017 being much more likely.
Since I always await the actual release - it doesn't matter to me the day-by-day "development" and how much polish it has or not.

What matters is what it has on release. Will judge it then...
Sounds like a game I would enjoy. Looking forward to checking it out on release. Good luck, Gambitious.
OneoftheLost: I wouldn't get too excited. A quick perusal of the steam forums has beta testers talking about a lack of polish. One comment mentions early 2017 being much more likely.
Martek: Since I always await the actual release - it doesn't matter to me the day-by-day "development" and how much polish it has or not.

What matters is what it has on release. Will judge it then...
Couldn't agree more. Let's hope they listen to the beta testers and improve the game so that it shines upon release. Artistically it looks fabulous. Wishlisted.
So far very interesting. Will keep an eye on news on lack or no lack of a proper working save game function.
As long as it doesn't have aquanox voiceacting, it sounds like it'd be an enjoyable game.
El_Caz: As long as it doesn't have aquanox voiceacting, it sounds like it'd be an enjoyable game.
Agree. Aquanox voiceacting was abysmal even though they were trying to be cheesy (I hope so anyway).
It reminds me also of Schleichfahrt / Aquanox Series maybe a bit Sub Culture or Subwar 2050.
The german voiceacting of Aquanox was OK, I guess because it's a german game, but even there it was a bit ... well .. unique. :D
However, I enjoyed Schleichfahrt (the very first game of the series running on MSDOS), I hated the first Aquanox because it killed the entire atmosphere and story and I loved the second installement of Aquanox again. But you could call Aquanox 2 "one of the largest cliffhangers ever", because it ended with a myriad of new possibilities somehow promised and when the story needed to go on and it took many years to even hear anything about it from the devs. I'm somehow not expecting the new kickstarted Aquanox to really going on from the end of the last game. Worst case: they never learned anything and we get another space shooter under water without proper atmosphere and story like the first Aquanox which was burned for good by the critics and gamers.