It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for an action role-playing game that features a post-apocalyptic world where cosmic horrors long for humanity but meet punks with shotguns. Death Trash is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
I played the demo recentyl and thoroughly enjoyed it! I was actually sad when I finished the demo - I wanted more! The setting is intriguing, to say the least, the story was interesting, combat was enjoyable, and the crafting/modding (including implants) was clean.
Sounds interesting. Wishlisted.
low rated
Game looks interesting enough...plus manual saves and no permadeath. As such, onto the wishlist it goes. :)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Crosmando: Oh, this is the one which apparently reads like it was written by a 12 year old, full of profanity and edginess.
*sees this post and remembers the thread about lewd content in games*

I didn't know that priests frequented GOG. o.0
Post edited July 07, 2021 by GamezRanker
I actually saw someone playing it on youtube and it's pretty interesting. Also the pixel graphic can make Fallout 1 can claim that their game has more pixel than this game.

But graphic aside, still wishlisted.