It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready to seek untold riches, eternal life, divine powers across an accursed temple filled with a seemingly infinite labyrinth of bottomless pits, deadly traps, and monsters. Curse of the Dead Gods is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Who needs another roguelite?
Easy answer: me
This one looks cool. Wishlisted.
Lone_Scout: Who needs another roguelite?
lol me too.

When I first saw this a while ago, I thought it was like Grim Dawn or Diablo; a long campaign based ARPG.
I guess it's actually a run-based roguelite ARPG. Which I don't own any of.
I'm down.
Lone_Scout: Who needs another roguelite?
pkk234: lol me too.

When I first saw this a while ago, I thought it was like Grim Dawn or Diablo; a long campaign based ARPG.
I guess it's actually a run-based roguelite ARPG. Which I don't own any of.
I'm down.
It's basically a Hades clone from what I can tell.
idbeholdME: It's basically a Hades clone from what I can tell.
I mean if Hades gets confirmed I'd jump right on it.
Is it also a roguelite?
low rated
Please make it so people who bought it on Steam get it on GOG :)
neat, but rogue-lites aren't my number 1 thing.

Why no "Shady Part of Me" yet, GOG and Focus?

And bring "Contrast" over already, so that I can complete my Focus collection, lol.
this looks pretty cool.

when, gog?
Ok so I've read through some discussion boards and reviews comparing this to Hades.
Apparently this game is more focused on combat mechanics, like parrying or dodging, whereas Hades is more about the story and is more casual aka easy to pick up.

Considering how much I liked Monolith, I'm willing to bet this is for me and not Hades.
Not bad. Nice option while waiting for Hades to come to GOG...if ever. Maybe in some ways it will be better....we'll see. Looking forward to trying it out!
Instant purchase! Can’t wait. I am glad I waited for you!
This game looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. Wishlisted.
I can't wait to see it