It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jump into the retro-future world with the nostalgic arcade journey of a tiny robot ZX8000 – Bzzzt is coming soon to GOG!

It’s a fast-paced "jump-dash-run" retro game with a fresh and modern design made almost single-handedly by one solo developer, Karel Matejka, known as Ko.dll. Inspired by the 80's tech revolution, this beautiful pixel-art precision platformer transports you back in time with a brand new adventure, paying homage to the popular and much loved gaming designs of the past.

Wishlist it now so you won’t miss its release or any special offer!
Oh no...it's one of those games...might not be good for my blood pressure and anxiety levels.
Not that this looks bad per se, but it's a bit rich calling a game that could be easily mistaken for a million other indie pixel art platformers "fresh and modern design".

You know what would be fresh though? An indie pixel art platformer that has fun, balanced difficulty instead of being yet another ballbuster.
Post edited November 05, 2023 by ReynardFox
ReynardFox: You know what would be fresh though? An indie pixel art platformer that has fun, balanced difficulty instead of being yet another ballbuster.
I can only agree 100%! :)
ReynardFox: You know what would be fresh though? An indie pixel art platformer that has fun, balanced difficulty instead of being yet another ballbuster.
Atreyu666: I can only agree 100%! :)
I have no idea how is the actual implementation, but the game page does explicitly say "Pick a difficulty from casual to hardcore and choose a gameplay style that suits you the best."

So unless this is an odd mirror of the usual git-good crowd's cries, trying to claim that an accessible/balanced difficulty should be the only options and it's bad for devs to actually offer a harder difficulty for the players that want it... I don't get the issue in these comments? Unless you actually played the demo and found the easier difficulty options to still try and be too difficult/"hardcore"?