It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a mind-blowing adventure that sees the titular wanna-be hero avert one disaster after another. You can also check the demo, right now!
Genre: Adventure
low rated
Seriously, I'm tired of those pixellated vomits that keep coming out.

Maybe the first ones a few years ago were a funny idea for nostalgic reasons, but after dozens of such... urgh . Slightly pixellated could be acceptable as a style but some are just so unclear and blurry that you can't see much. It looks like devs draw a normal simple picture then zoom in to pixellate them (like genious me could do in Paint with 3 mouse scrolls), and off we go, we are brazen artists with a vintage smart style. No, you are not, you are just sparing hiring real artists and showing ugly pictures.

Also, I had better graphics on Atari and Amstrad and I'm still fond of good old isometric games, so I'm not even saying that every games should have the best graphics, but for f*ck's sake just stop this artificial hideous trend already and go back to drawing.
low rated
Damn that's an idiotic rant, op
Too bad the first game isn't here, probably because it's self-published.
McPixel 1 was great. I had no idea there was even a 2 let alone a 3!

@GOG, where are the previous games?
ettac orrazib si eman ym: McPixel 1 was great. I had no idea there was even a 2 let alone a 3!

There is no second game.
ettac orrazib si eman ym: McPixel 1 was great. I had no idea there was even a 2 let alone a 3!

There is no McPixel 2. Or rather, McPixel 3 is "part 2" in these game series.
I believe it's just markeing stunt for fun and giggles. What else would you expect from a guy, who coopetare with other indie devs, to make DOOM game playable on piano?
But i agree, we need his more games here, on GoG.
If some people doesn't know, McPixel is a game containing several levels. On each one we have to defusa a bomb in less than 1 minute, but there is a catch. We need apply to it moon logic, otherwise we fail.
Frustrating? Yes. Fun? Of course.
10 out of 10 would brought it here.

Btw: Piano DOOM link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJu997jwBcA
First McPixel was brilliant, really looking forward to this one.
NuffCatnip: There is no second game.
Mateuszy: There is no McPixel 2. Or rather, McPixel 3 is "part 2" in these game series.
I believe it's just markeing stunt for fun and giggles.
Thanks both of you! I was about to try and find out where I could get the second one from. ;)

I'll definitely be getting this at some point then because the first one was great.
Can't wait to play this madness when it comes out!
...Oh, okay. So the two not being there is part of the joke. Probably because of the passage of time, there could have been a two. Pff.

Can we get 1, GOG?
lol. I enjoy this pixel nonsense adventures. Wishlisted right away
To the uninitiated, this series is basically Wario Ware as a point and click adventure.
Post edited March 31, 2022 by ettac orrazib si eman ym
Hylode: Seriously, I'm tired of those pixellated vomits that keep coming out.

Maybe the first ones a few years ago were a funny idea for nostalgic reasons, but after dozens of such... urgh . Slightly pixellated could be acceptable as a style but some are just so unclear and blurry that you can't see much. It looks like devs draw a normal simple picture then zoom in to pixellate them (like genious me could do in Paint with 3 mouse scrolls), and off we go, we are brazen artists with a vintage smart style. No, you are not, you are just sparing hiring real artists and showing ugly pictures.

Also, I had better graphics on Atari and Amstrad and I'm still fond of good old isometric games, so I'm not even saying that every games should have the best graphics, but for f*ck's sake just stop this artificial hideous trend already and go back to drawing.
Take a closer look, Gallant. This is pixel art by someone who knows what they're doing, but done with a stylistic suck on purpose; they're aware of the principles of color/shading, creative angles, and more. This isn't some programmer who got shoved into the art team because they knew how to operate a copy of GraFX2. They have a serious number of credits under their belt, and McPixel is just them having a complete lark of things.

(Also, the game had to be visible on 2012 smartphones, so that also helps inform the style.)
That's the wrong person. You'll notice their credit on McPixel is in the programming and engineering section and the actual credit they have on McPixel is "McPixel was made using FlashPunk framework by:".

They didn't work on McPixel, they made the framework that the McPixel dev used.

The actual (seemingly solo) dev of McPixel is Sos Sosowski/Mikołaj Kamiński. I agree with the point you were making though, it's obviously deliberately janky and the joke went right over Hylode's head.