It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a comeback of the 2011 classic 2D hack ‘n slash platformer with high-resolution visuals, modern features, and all-new voice acting performed by the original BloodRayne cast. BloodRayne Betrayal: Fresh Bites is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
B1tF1ghter: Does anyone have a link to high res version of the banner?
MarkoH01: You should find a few under the section "images":
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1803582429#details
Huh. Neat. I can trawl for some other games' images then. :)
Well, I guess that explains why the original wasn't getting good discounts anymore... So, I'll wait for this version. :)
Crosmando: Jesus Christ, why does everything need to be animefied? Fucking weebs
Blodo-raino-chan kawaii des, onii-san! :P

I've got nothing against anime (why would a medicine peddler adopt that position anyway? :P), but to be honest I also was more into the original art approach.

After all, this is not Elfen Lied with vampires.
Post edited June 15, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
"All-new voice acting performed by the original BloodRayne cast".
Laura Bailey returns to dub Rayne ?
*Eargasm incoming*
Crosmando: Jesus Christ, why does everything need to be animefied? Fucking weebs
Looking at the trailer, it doesn't seem like the in-game art is being altered at all.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: I wonder what happens to people who bought the complete Blood Rayne bundle, which won't be so complete any more if they don't receive this new version as a free upgrade.
timppu: They will be totally screwed. They will not be able to play this new "Fresh Bites", unless they buy it!

This is some kind of conspiracy, trying to make people buy more games, by releasing new games.
A remastered version of an old game is not a "new game."

But you are right that they will be screwed, and it is a conspiracy, in the event that they are not given the new version as a free upgrade.

In that case, it means the publisher was using the word "Complete bundle" in bad faith and under a false pretense, when in reality, they knew it wouldn't be complete, because they are releasing a remastered version of one of the games in the bundle in a couple of months after the bundle came out.
We were lucky to get the others for free. Getting freemasters isn't always necessary.
DoomSooth: We were lucky to get the others for free. Getting freemasters isn't always necessary.
Oh I agree. I was only asking so we know one way or the other. More information > less information.
DoomSooth: We were lucky to get the others for free. Getting freemasters isn't always necessary.
Ziggurat has been fine with giving away free upgrades, I just hate the radio silence on this one.

I already have the games on Steam, and I got the first two here on GOG, with the free upgrades. I wish they'd just give us an answer.
Somehow missed this. Getting the original voice actors is actually huge. I always ignored this game as it was completely different from the originals, but a couple of questions:

1) Is it at all related to the first two games or does it have a completely separate stand-alone story?

2) The original version of Betrayal had no voice-acting at all? Or did it have it but they are re-doing it with the original VAs for this version?

Might actually get it now.

EDIT:
So far, love what I'm reading about the update. Especially leaving in the original difficulty and not outright replacing it with the new one. Options are always good.
Post edited June 22, 2021 by idbeholdME
A bump in hopes someone can answer the 2 questions.

Sorry for double post.
The game will be released on 9th September:
https://www.gematsu.com/2021/08/bloodrayne-betrayal-fresh-bites-launches-september-9

Still no news about price or whether the original owners will get it for free.