It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

3 amazing titles straight from SEGA are coming soon to GOG: ENDLESS™ Space - Definitive Edition, ENDLESS™ Space 2 and Dungeon of the ENDLESS™!

And that means you’ll soon be able to enjoy 2 amazing sci-fi 4X strategy games and an excellent rogue-like, dungeon-defense title all within the ENDLESS™ universe. Let’s take a close look at them:

ENDLESS™ Space - Definitive Edition
Turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age, where you can control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic domination. Definitive Edition includes all the expansions and updates released for the game.

ENDLESS™ Space 2
Strategic Space Opera and a sequel to the aforementioned ENDLESS™ Space. It features the compelling “just one more turn” gameplay and it is also set in the same mysterious Endless universe. As the leader of your civilization, will you impose your vision and build the greatest stellar empire. You will explore mysterious star systems, discover the secrets of ancient races, build colonies on distant planets, exploit trade routes, develop advanced technologies of unthinkable power, and of course encounter new life forms to understand, to court or to conquer.

Make sure to wishlist the ENDLESS™ titles and prepare for amazing gaming experiences that they offer!
Whereaminow25: How Soon? 5 days from now, or are we talking about like 6 years away?...
Agreed. That's the main issue with GoG.
Maxvorstadt: New releases? I bought Endless Space here some years ago (had to refund it, cause the game wasn`t runing, a problem that many people had according to the game specific subforum), so this is NOT a new release!
I myself once confused Everspace with Endless Space. Maybe you did the same?

---------
I am looking forward to seeing these games here but then I am a space freak.
Yass. Hopefully these don't have the online-gated content like Two Point Hospital does. Really looking forward to finally getting to play these.
allope: At last, a space 4x title that isn't another Stellaris DLC. Looking forward to these!
I'm really hoping the couple coming from Hooded Horse as publisher pan out nicely! Until then, it's still Stars in Shadow for me. (Why is GalCiv so... dull? Flat? Boring? Symmetric and bland? Whatever it is.
Post edited January 20, 2023 by mqstout
Welcome to GOG, Endless!
ConsulCaesar: If we are getting Amplitude titles, it'd be great to see Endless Legend and Humankind as well.
Yes, Endless Legend is really something different from its competition, IMHO.

Humankind, honestly, no idea!

Kunovski: Dungeon of the Endless has absolutely stunning trailer - I got such Another World vibes from it I instabought it when it came out

too bad it's in fact a very difficult roguelike which I suck at! :D
Dungeon of the Endless is what many games aspire to be: fun, challenging, unassuming, easy to learn yet hard to master, hectic at times yet laid back at times, addictive yet compatible with having a life, easy to pick up anytime, open to play in chunks of time or in long sessions, and... did I say it is fun? Because it really is, especially if you can enjoy some darkly humour :)

Maxvorstadt: New releases? I bought Endless Space here some years ago (had to refund it, cause the game wasn`t runing, a problem that many people had according to the game specific subforum), so this is NOT a new release!
Themken: I myself once confused Everspace with Endless Space. Maybe you did the same?

---------
I am looking forward to seeing these games here but then I am a space freak.
There is no such thing as too many space games.
Post edited January 20, 2023 by Carradice
Gog team if you can see and read my message i hope you place this order to be in next sega puplisher sale on gog store front, so hopefully i see them on this website for purchase because we deserve it so please do it for us
Sega bundle:
that contains
Bayonetta&vanguish:
1- Bayonetta: its a hack and slash game amazing title.
2- Vanguis: its a third person shooter game.
I am speechless. Been waiting for theese games since my first day here.
Persona 4 Golden when?

And Persona 5 Royal when?

Since GOG is continuing to release SEGA games, it seems like GOG should make it a very big priority to release those ones. I'm sure they will be huge sellers on GOG if GOG does that.
Post edited January 21, 2023 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
Vanquish when?
Okay, but Endless Legend, though? And Humankind?
I was sax we didn't get Dungeon of the Endless when it came out. Glad to see it here finally.
high rated
Two words: Alpha Protocol

Thank you.

Word count: 8
I don't know those Endless Space games, but the first one is described as a boring spreadsheet..
The second one instead would be a better sequel, but the reviews say that the latest DLCs ruined it with bugs and overcomplicated features.

So.. which one should I even consider?
Post edited January 21, 2023 by phaolo
phaolo: I don't know these games, but the first one is described as a boring spreadsheet..
The second one instead would be better, but the reviews say that the latest DLCs ruined it with bugs and overcomplicated features.

So.. which one should I even consider?
I would recommend increasing your research effort.
phaolo: So.. which one should I even consider?
Zimerius: I would recommend increasing your research effort.
Sure, but you could increase your reply usefulness too..
Zimerius: I would recommend increasing your research effort.
phaolo: Sure, but you could increase your reply usefulness too..
LOL

sure, why don't you start with providing your parameters