It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An adventure game for all the fans of mystery and drama is set to be released 1 May 2020. Close to the Sun from Wired Productions takes place on the colossal vessel called Helios, deep on the international waters in the year 1897.

The ship has been built to host the greatest scientific minds of the era, yet our main heroine, a journalist Rose Archer, has another reason for being there. She searches for her missing sister, Ada. Will she succeed? Archer will surely need the gamer’s help in solving puzzles and uncovering the mystery behind Helios’ creation or her sister’s whereabouts…
AvatarX001: It is totally Bioshock inspired.
Mafwek: But without combat... as I understand.
It is an indie title. If they tried to do combat and did it badly. It would tarnish the game. So, they instead focused on the story.
AvatarX001: It is an indie title. If they tried to do combat and did it badly. It would tarnish the game. So, they instead focused on the story.
So instead they did story badly?
I played it on Epic.
It was pretty good. Enjoyed the story.
The atmosphere is excellent.
Some of the voice acting was very good.
I got this on Epic too. It's a total walking sim, with a few scattered run/hide sections. Think Gone Home but with a few brief segments of some dog chasing you or something like that. Cool atmosphere, the story is okay but SOOOO Bioshock it honestly should have gotten a letter from 2K. It has some annoying aspects with the puzzles too, like something not being interactable until a note tells you about it, things like that.

Also for those with older PCs, note that it ran terribly on my GTX 1060. I've upgraded since then, but on the 1060 I had to put settings pretty low to get anywhere near 60fps.
wishlisted, looks like some relaxing fun
AvatarX001: It is an indie title. If they tried to do combat and did it badly. It would tarnish the game. So, they instead focused on the story.
Mafwek: So instead they did story badly?
I guess, I have not played it. But I had seen an explanation about the game that commented on that.