It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bros before WHATEVER THE HECK THAT IS!

Beasts & Exploration, a new DLC for Battle Brothers, is coming soon, DRM-free.

Take your cutthroat Battle Brothers to fight horrible creatures and uncover hidden treasures in a world that's 25% larger and more perilous than ever before. Hidden locations, interesting lore bits, gear customization options, events, contracts, and more.

Take a first look at the new 'Beasts & Exploration' DLC for Battle Brothers! Developer Jaysen will talk you through changes and additions while trying not to die horribly.
In the first episode we talk about crafting, new traits and new settlement situations while employing one of the newly added weapons!
Map Seed: UFDZWOSM
youtube.com/watch?v=rdAM-f50TDM

In the second episode of our 'Beasts & Exploration' Let's Play series, developer Jaysen and his Battle Brothers encounter one of the new beasts and craft a first item at the taxidermist!
Map Seed: UFDZWOSM
youtube.com/watch?v=8v47cVxHm7o
Wow! An amazing game got even amazinger!!!
What is this? The week of DLC deluge? Ugh.
Glad to see they did not abandoned their game after all.
If only they made mod tools next...
I also totally didn't expect this as they said they were done with the game.
I'm looking forward to this though.
GOG doesn't tell you but according to the developer website the DLC will be $10 or regional equivalent.
A pleasant surprise. Can't wait.
Great! Now I can sink a couple of hundred more hours in to this game.
hollunder: I also totally didn't expect this as they said they were done with the game.
GOG doesn't tell you but according to the developer website the DLC will be $10 or regional equivalent.
Any mention of discount for the base game upon DLC release?
hollunder: I also totally didn't expect this as they said they were done with the game.
CervelloYM: Any mention of discount for the base game upon DLC release?
Haven't noticed it but didn't look, here is their website but you may have to dig through some blog posts: http://battlebrothersgame.com/
Adds so much into the game that it's more of a full-blown expansion (of old) than a DLC.
The players asked for more, the devs delivered in probably brilliant manner. Such devs deserve gamers throwing money at them.
Other devs should learn from this.