It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a snarky action-adventure puzzle game with a good dose of humor. Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials is coming soon DRM-free on GOG.COM. Explore hundreds of secret-filled rooms, fight powerful bosses, gather companions for your party, and use the powers of your bat companion to solve puzzles and escape the eldritch abyss!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
GOG.com: The (magic) bat has a whopping FIVE different squeaking sounds!
Take my money.
Looks very interesting. More metroidvanias, please!

Anyone knows if this is an actual metroidvania (i.e. interconnected world map, gaining abilities to move further, etc.)?
looks pretty cool.
Hm, when I read the title, I hoped for a sequel to Barbarian, but instead it`s another jump `n` run. Sigh....

Well, for those who love those games it`s great.
Not the batgame I was hoping for, but it's neat-looking anyway. :P
Looks good.
Looks fun! I'll definitely check out on release. And, bonus points, no "roguelike" or "procedural generation" or anything like that (which are mutually exclusive with "metroidvania").
Metrovania=Check!
Gorgeous pixel art=Check!
RPG elements=Check!
No randomized rooms/rogue shite permadeath=INSTABUY!