It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Collect rare items, organize your bag, and vanquish your foes – Backpack Hero, an inventory management roguelike is coming soon to GOG!

This title is a twist on your standard deck-building roguelike. It isn't just about what you carry, but how you organize items within your bag! Their placement has huge effects on their power. You can move items to increase their power.

Expect hundreds of rare items, over 40 enemies to fight, and endless dungeons to explore!

Backpack Hero – soon on GOG!
YES
Wow, great news. :)
Why does the Backpack Hero store page on GOG show only Windows availability? The game is available on Mac and Linux on both itch and Steam.

No Mac and Linux support on GOG would mean no purchase from me. Crossing my fingers that we don't have yet another Chronicon, Dome Keeper, and Old World, indie game missing Mac and Linux versions, situation here on GOG.
Post edited November 07, 2023 by MoreLinuxonGOG
Excellent, I'd got this on Steam for Son, but would love to have it here on GOG for the rest of the family
high rated
MoreLinuxonGOG: Why does the Backpack Hero store page on GOG show only Windows availability? The game is available on Mac and Linux on both itch and Steam.

No Mac and Linux support on GOG would mean no purchase from me. Crossing my fingers that we don't have yet another Chronicon, Dome Keeper, and Old World, indie game missing Mac and Linux versions, situation here on GOG.
We need to update the listing, thanks. :) We'll be supporting Windows + Mac + Linux on GOG!
Heyo, one of the devs of Backpack Hero here!
MoreLinuxonGOG: Why does the Backpack Hero store page on GOG show only Windows availability? The game is available on Mac and Linux on both itch and Steam.
Good news! The game is going to be available for Windows, Mac and Linux on GOG (and GOG Galaxy for supported platforms).
There is an error in the listing and we're looking into getting it corrected ASAP.

Thank you all for your support :)

EDIT: Dang, Konrad got here 30 seconds earlier :D
Post edited November 08, 2023 by binarycounter
Konradical: We'll be supporting Windows + Mac + Linux on GOG!
Oh good...played the demo on Itch; making an actual game out of inventory tetris was pretty inspired.