It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

They certainly know how to deliver games full of creativity and fun made by passionate indie developers – that’s why we are also happy to welcome more titles published by Freedom Games in our catalog! Soon enough, you’ll be able to play gems like:

Dream Tactics
A GBA-styled strategy RPG with cunning card combos and deep character customization. Pick your party, manage cards to create unique playstyles, and outsmart hordes of pillows in turn-based combat to save the Dream World from its inevitable collapse.

Echoes of Plum Grove
A new life awaits in Honeywood! Build a thriving community that will last generations in this cozy farm simulator. Farm, socialize, make friends, cook, craft, forage and uncover the secrets of the island! If someone doesn’t want to be friends? There are always other means.

All of that fun will soon join our catalog! Make sure to wishlist these Freedom Games titles and check out all the other awesome indie productions that are currently discounted within our Autumn Sale!
These both look interesting and maybe a bit more to them than the average Freedom Games game.
GOG.com: Echoes of Plum Grove
The "paper-cut-out"-like graphics have a very slight resemblance of "Super Paper Mario" (2007, Wii).
I loved that game.
Attachments:
spm.jpg (181 Kb)
Both games look fun, looking forward to the release!
Both games look great. Wishlisted.
I am having trouble seeing the sprites on that first game.
pferreira1983: I am having trouble seeing the sprites on that first game.
Have you tried the "View original" option?
Attachments:
option.jpg (39 Kb)
pferreira1983: I am having trouble seeing the sprites on that first game.
BreOl72: Have you tried the "View original" option?
Ah okay so it's just minimized.