It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Better get ready for an impeccable action RPG – Achilles: Legends Untold is coming soon on GOG!

In this game, you’ll get to experience, loved by many, a well-known soulslike combat. Hone your skills in blocking and dodging as you venture through a sprawling open world filled with numerous challenges. Overcome adversity to become even stronger, improve your attributes, learn new abilities, and wield powerful weapons, such as blazing swords or poisoned spears. Unforgettable adventure is right behind the corner!

Soon on GOG!
Very good to see it confirmed.
Looks interesting. To the wishlist it goes.
Nice! I have this game on steam but i will buy also in GOG:)
Always thought Achilles fought mostly naked and bare handed: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achilles
Wow, had watched this on Steam and... it's getting a GOG release!?!

Starting to feel like GOG's acquisitions dept is starting to get up-to-speed!
This is little bit of turn off.
"Action RPG with souls-like combat style."
kai2: Wow, had watched this on Steam and... it's getting a GOG release!?!

Starting to feel like GOG's acquisitions dept is starting to get up-to-speed!
It has been since last year. Seem like GOG is focusing most manpower on this.
Post edited November 02, 2023 by Syphon72
Syphon72: This is little bit of turn off.
As long as it doesn't have souls-like respawning, it might not be a bad thing...
Wow! Thank you GoG! Thank you Dark Point Games!

All the best

phil
Lone_Scout: As long as it doesn't have souls-like respawning, it might not be a bad thing...
Let's just hope for that. I've had enough from all those souls-likes and rogue-likes lately. Can't they just make a normal action RPG or just some simple action game?
Lone_Scout: As long as it doesn't have souls-like respawning, it might not be a bad thing...
Atreyu666: Let's just hope for that. I've had enough from all those souls-likes and rogue-likes lately. Can't they just make a normal action RPG or just some simple action game?
Well, Souls-like seems the term en vogue ATM, but this game (from what I've seen) is much more along the lines of the Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance games than Dark Souls.
Atreyu666: Let's just hope for that. I've had enough from all those souls-likes and rogue-likes lately. Can't they just make a normal action RPG or just some simple action game?
It does. You either rest at a "bonfire" or die, everything respawns.
kai2: Well, Souls-like seems the term en vogue ATM, but this game (from what I've seen) is much more along the lines of the Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance games than Dark Souls.
As far as I remember, when you saved in BG: Dark Alliance, everything was saved, even dead enemies. Nothing ever respawned and I liked that al lot :)
Damn it, too bad...
Seems fun enough, wishlisted it.