It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A two-episode saga, including the original A Boy and His Blob: Trouble on Blobolonia and its sequel The Rescue of Princess Blobette (both originally released in 1990 for NES and Game Boy respectively) – A Boy and His Blob: Retro Collection is coming soon to GOG!

A true blast from the past in the form of two awesome puzzle-platformers that will lead you on many exciting adventures with delicious surprises and comical characters.

In Trouble on Blobolonia, you team up with an extraterrestrial lifeform named Blobert (affectionately known as Blob) to save Blob’s home planet! The evil emperor of Blobolonia is threatening to rule the planet with his army of minions. Thwart his plans for total conquest while forging an unbreakable bond by using the power of jelly beans!

In The Rescue of Princess Blobette, you join the boy and his extraordinary companion, Blob, as they embark on a quest to save the beloved Princess Blobette from the clutches of the wicked Antagonistic Alchemist, who harbors grand ambitions of becoming Emperor of Blob’s home planet, Blobolonia.

Wishlist A Boy and His Blob: Retro Collection now, so you won’t miss its release or any special offer!
Nice, The Rescue of Princes Blobette is a game of which I have fond memories from the GameBoy.
Sounds like an instabuy for me, just hope the roms will be more or less easily extractable
Wow, this brings back memories. I honestly don't know how I finished that game as a kid. Never thought I'd get the chance to play it again.
mistycoven: Wow, this brings back memories. I honestly don't know how I finished that game as a kid. Never thought I'd get the chance to play it again.
In case you weren't aware, there's also a remake that's been available here for several years.
Post edited October 13, 2023 by HunchBluntley
The last thing I would expect is to see "Limited Run Games" here. Anyway, it's good that more classic games are becoming available day by day.
GOG.com: Coming soon: A Boy and His Blob: Retro Collection
Holy Moly...not gonna lie: I don't think I ever conciously knew of the existence of these games.

The first time I actually remember hearing the name "A Boy and his Blob" was in 2009, when the Wii-version was released.
I hope this means Shantae is coming.
Wishlisted! I like those little game packages :)