It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It appears that our thrilling adventures with the Bergson family are far from over. As of today, Children of Morta, a hit indie RPG from Dead Mage and 11 bit studios, is getting a hefty update. The latter includes 18 new items (e.g. Adrenaline Rush or Survival Instinct), a new, challenging hard mode, and 2 fresh enemies - Dark Blade and Mech Constructor. The update also contains some fixes to the game.

Since the grand update is here, we’ve decided to do a little follow-up, and give you a 30% discount on Children of Morta lasting until 17th February 2020, 2 PM UTC.
I really hope that developers are okay. Last time I heard about them, they were having some problems with Iranian Morality Police or whatever it was called.
AdastAdamov: I really hope that developers are okay. Last time I heard about them, they were having some problems with Iranian Morality Police or whatever it was called.
The devs should be fine. The Iranian game distributer might be in trouble though. Not sure if anything happened there.
https://nichegamer.com/2020/01/07/debunked-children-of-morta-developers-were-not-summoned-by-iranian-courts/
Still no key rebinds I guess?

Because why make any sense at all as a dev team. :|
No tux no bucks.