It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With our ongoing Halloween Sale, there’s plenty of stuff happening on our platform! We already have more than 3300 deals as high as 90% off waiting for you to grab, the amazing Days Gone has just joined the catalog, and there’s still so much more to come!

For now, let’s give a warm welcome to these games that are either joining GOG today or will come to the store soon enough:

Hamster on Rails (available now)
In this cozy strategy puzzle game you’ll join the best and bravest railroad builder on an incredible journey to search for precious minerals and save the beloved Hamster Village. Travel through four intriguing worlds, such as a forest, a desert, and even the medieval era, in a total of 64 challenging stages.

Survivor - Castaway Island (available now)
A family friendly puzzle adventure. Get ready to experience the ultimate test of survival, just like in the TV show! As you navigate the treacherous landscape, you'll need to rely on your survival instinct and strategy to remain in competition. Every decision you make will be crucial to your fate. Are you cunning, strategic, and ruthless enough to outwit, outplay and outlast your opponents?

Born of Bread (coming soon)
In this party-based RPG with comedy elements you’ll play as a flour golem who possesses a never-ending childlike wonder and a set of odd abilities. Team-up with a colorful cast of characters, explore the different regions of a wonderful world ripe with mysteries and engage in a fun and quirky turn-based combat system.

Whole lotta fun awaits – check it out!
When are DreadXP's games due? Mortuary Assistant, Mirror Forge, ... Have been listed as "soon" for the longest time. Would love to see 'My Friendly Neighborhood' as well.
That hamster game could be fun, and Born of Bread looks like a nice Mario-RPG-alike. A Survivor game though? Yeesh! I'm astounded that crappy show is still around.
Born of Bread looks kinda nice, I'm not crazy about the characters art style, but that 2D characters in a 3D world look is great. But combat based around QTEs? Yeesh.
Post edited October 26, 2023 by Breja
Breja: Born of Bread looks kinda nice, I'm not crazy about the characters art style, but that 2D characters in a 3D world look is great. But combat based around QTEs? Yeesh.
It isn't as bad as it sounds. They're not the "HEY STUPID THINK FAST" as they [should] use the elements of anticipation to allow you to know exactly when to hit the button.

In example, you tell Mario to jump, you hit the button when Mario lands to do extra damage within a very generous frame window.
I love the art style for Born of Bread.