It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There’s nothing we love more than Publisher Sales – bringing them into spotlight and showcasing several titles that come from the same house. Now, not one, not two, but three publishers are currently on sale on GOG! Let’s dive into the myriad of good news, and see what deals are there to grab!

STAR DRIFTERS PUBLISHER SALE

Star Drifters sprinkles a touch of indie magic into every day lives. Based in our own hometown, Warsaw in Poland, their carefully crafted, captivating worlds are sure to grab everyone’s attention!

To make this event even more attractive, we’re excited to announce a giveaway of Nomads of Driftland: The Forgotten Passage – a DLC to a free game, Nomads of Driftland:! The giveaway is available throughout the whole Sale duration.

Apart from the giveaway though, here’s some deals:
Lumencraft (-50%)
Driftland: The Magic Revival (-90%)
Scorchlands (-40%)
Danger Scavenger (-90%)

And let’s not forget to wishlist their upcoming gem: First Dwarf!

MOVIE GAMES PUBLISHER SALE

Our next brilliant candidate is Movie Games, known for immersive simulators. Whether you want to start your own gas station, open a brewery, or have fun with a fun on Alaskan roads with a truck – you’ll surely find something for yourself!

Here’s some of the deals:
Drug Dealer Simulator (-83%)
Brewpub Simulator (-24%)
Fire Commander (-33%)
MythBusters: The Game (-54%)
Lust from Beyond (-54%)
Plane Mechanic Simulator (-90%)

HYPETRAIN DIGITAL PUBLISHER SALE

Step into the world of HypeTrain Digital! Survival games, adventures, shooters – they have it all, wrapped in an incredible narrative and unique designs.

Check out some of their deals:
Black Book (-60%)
Breathedge (-60%)
Jack Move (-35%)
Police Stories (-75%)
Quasimorph (-20%)
Stoneshard (-25%)

All events end on March 8th, 8AM UTC – check them out before they’re gone!
high rated
Thank you for the free game .

edit:

Driftland: The Magic Revival : Gog version is outdated
Plane Mechanic Simulator : abandoned game , do not buy it
Police Stories: Gog version is outdated ( also the Zombie Case DLC is missing )
Post edited February 29, 2024 by I feel so tired
high rated
Warning: don't buy Plane Mechanic Simulator, it has been abandoned, and generally stay away from Movie Games titles; you can find better games for your money.
Post edited February 29, 2024 by Mori_Yuki
high rated
I feel so tired: ...Gog version is outdated
...abandoned game
...DLC is missing
I encounter that a lot lately. :-(
Yesterday, I wanted to buy Breach & Clear which is (or was) discounted at that time. But all recent reviews warn me that the game has a long standing bug which makes it basically unplayable. So I didn't buy anything.

I remember the same thing about Police Stories during the last HypeTrain Digital publisher sale which wasn't very long ago (December 4th). Back then, I left a rant about GOG and the game publisher's lack of care. But you know what: If they don't care, why should I ?
Post edited February 29, 2024 by g2222
high rated
FYI all the publisher sales pages are broken. They only show the first part of it with the tiles. But the list view is not there. And since there are games shown in the icon for the sale that aren't shown in the actual page I'd say it's a given that it's not supposed to work like that.
Mori_Yuki: Warning: don't buy Plane Mechanic Simulator, it has been abandoned, and generally stay away from Movie Games titles; you can find better games for your money.
Pretty much. The makers of the game recently scrapped all plans to finish the promised expansions and declared the game to be 'out of early access' now. The problem is that the version on GOG is not even the final version of the game. It's missing at least 2 or 3 planes that is in the steam version.

It's very disappointing since the game isn't that bad. A somewhat simple sim game. But ok enough for the price.
GOG.com: MOVIE GAMES PUBLISHER SALE

Our next brilliant candidate is Movie Games, known for immersive simulators. Whether you want to start your own gas station, open a brewery, or have fun with a fun on Alaskan roads with a truck – you’ll surely find something for yourself!

Here’s some of the deals:
Lust from Beyond (-54%)
Please bring us the remaining Lust games, Movie Games!
Lust for Darkness
• Lust from Beyond: Prologue
• Lust from Beyond: Scarlet
Mori_Yuki: generally stay away from Movie Games titles; you can find better games for your money.
Please DON'T stay away. It took 2 years of begging to bring Lust from Beyond here and avoiding these games is not gonna make begging for the remaining games in the series any easier.
Post edited March 01, 2024 by SargonAelther
Mori_Yuki: Warning: don't buy Plane Mechanic Simulator, it has been abandoned, and generally stay away from Movie Games titles; you can find better games for your money.
Noishkel: Pretty much. The makers of the game recently scrapped all plans to finish the promised expansions and declared the game to be 'out of early access' now. The problem is that the version on GOG is not even the final version of the game. It's missing at least 2 or 3 planes that is in the steam version.

It's very disappointing since the game isn't that bad. A somewhat simple sim game. But ok enough for the price.
This game had the potential to be highly successful and profitable for them, breaking away from their typical pattern of depending on pyramid schemes to enrich the same small group of individuals at the top, often at the expense of unsuspecting customers and stock investors.
SargonAelther: Please DON'T stay away. It took 2 years of begging to bring Lust from Beyond here and avoiding these games is not gonna make begging for the remaining games in the series any easier.
You don't have to worry about them halting the release of games on GOG. They couldn't care less about my or anyone else's opinions, as long as there's money in it for them, even if it's as little as 0.99 cents per item sold, because it enhances their portfolios and keeps investors happy. ;-)
Thanks to the Star Drifters publisher for the sprinkle a touch of indie magic with the DLC giveaway. You grabbed my attention, I wishlisted First Dwarf expecting to hear more about it. I'll check Danger Scavenger too.
g2222: ...
If you find time, consider replying in the below thread with your opinion to the question I asked there.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_not_being_updated/post5
A lot of publishers I had never heard of with apparently spotty track records here.
Is it a good idea to advertise Drug Dealer Simulator on the front page on a big banner ?
I feel so tired: Is it a good idea to advertise Drug Dealer Simulator on the front page on a big banner ?
As long as there are no tits or asses to see...
I would, but the sales threads keep drifting off the page due to spam.

...That and literally 0 of the games actually managed to catch my attention.