It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today we welcome some cool classic games in our store with -15%:

Shadow Madness
Iron Commando
Legend
Nightshade
Zero Tolerance
Water Margin

The discount lasts until 18th March 2022, 2 PM UTC.
ettac orrazib si eman ym: I don't think that proves what you think it proves.
igrok: Then think one more time. Were many brits affected by the bombings? Presumably yes. Even though Hitler was waging a war against 'England', as you said yourself, and not against specific people. In truth his actions were similar to what the NATO block is doing now: trying to cause panic and terror among the general population and destroy their will. Don't think you are on the right side of history this time, fella.

ettac orrazib si eman ym: Are you sure you want to go there? While your dictator is invading your neighbour? It certainly echoes the second world war, but not in the way you're trying to suggest.
igrok: You know shit about the actual situation. You can start reviewing your priors from here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_Kingdom
(1922-present)

And I don't even want to bring other stuff your murderous country has done to the world in the last 100 years.

Reaper9988: But ethnic Russians outside of Russia are not affected(by the economic ban) and other ethnic groups inside Russia are.
You need to brush up a bit on the definition.
Now I can't speak for how russians are treated outside of Russia, I have no problem with them although I won't deal with anyone supporting Putin, no matter where he comes from.
And so far I don't see many problems there in germany.
igrok: But but but ... I don't see many problems.... A former nazi is trying to lecture me on what is racist and what is not (yet) according to the golden German standard (which his daddy is surely an expert about since he ran a gas chamber in his youth). Any system of collective punishment is unlawful, period. And anyone who punishes people based on their nationality is a nazi.
The irony is over 9000 <3
I am closing this derailed thread.
Everyone who participated in a political discussion in this thread, receives a warning.