It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can’t make up your mind on what to play next? Our Winter Sale is slowly approaching its finish line, yet you still have a few days to take advantage of over 3500 gaming deals up to 91% off. That’s why we’ve prepared a list of last-minute recommendations for you. Take a look at the hottest Winter Sale deals!

Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition (-20%)
Best Original Game (Game Critics Awards), Outstanding Achievement in Videogame Writing (Writers Guild of America Awards 2017) – those are only a few accolades won by this outstanding game. Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition is an action RPG where you join the brave warrior Aloy on her quest to unravel the mysteries of Earth ruled by Machines and explore the majestic open world.

Control Ultimate Edition (-50%)
Another award-winning game with a truly cinematic feel to it. In this sci-fi action-adventure game, you take the role of Jesse Faden (played by outstanding Courtney Hope) on her quest to destroy an evil presence corrupting the Federal Bureau of Control. If you want to play a game where dynamic action meets a captivating story, Control Ultimate Edition is a perfect choice for you!

Dishonored: Complete Collection (-70%)
This unique game compilation from the legendary Arcane Studios takes you to the faraway steampunk city of Dunwall. With 3 unique titles – Dishonored - Definitive Edition, Dishonored 2, and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider – you’ll take part in the engaging tale of adventure and betrayal. If you love stealth adventure games with a dark atmosphere, the Dishonored series featuring charismatic characters like Corvo Attano and Empress Emily Kaldwin.

BATTLETECH (-75%)
And here we have something for all the fans of turn-based strategies. BATTLETECH is an engaging game set in the classic military sci-fi universe created by Jordan Weisman and L. Ross Babcock III in 1984. As a leader of a band of mercenaries, you command a squad of powerful mechs taking part in an intergalactic civil war. If you love to scratch your head a lot and love to see maliciously prepared plans take shape, this is a perfect game for you!

KONAMI games (-15%)
If you love to play the unforgettable classics, you just can’t miss titles from KONAMI that enjoy their first discounts on GOG.COM. In METAL GEAR, METAL GEAR SOLID, and METAL GEAR SOLID 2 SUBSTANCE you’ll have the chance to join Solid Snake and Raiden on their missions to save the world from the nuclear Armageddon. If you’re up for some genuine thrills – test your skills in Silent Hill 4: The Room. Five more cult titles await your discovery in the Konami Collector's Series: Castlevania & Contra.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-70%)
We can’t have a Winter Sale on GOG.COM without the cult RPG title from CD PROJEKT RED. Join Geralt of Rivia and his friends on the search for Ciri, the Child of Surprise, while slaying monsters and making all kinds of difficult choices on the way. If you have this title on your bucket list, this Winter Sale on GOG.COM is a perfect opportunity to begin your adventure.

Of course, the awesome titles mentioned above are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the entirety of our Winter Sale. Check out our gaming collections that will make your search for great games even easier. Remember – the clock is ticking, the GOG.COM’s Winter Sale ends on the 4th of January 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Last but not least, please accept the best wishes from the entire GOG team on the occasion of 2020 slowly fading away. Happy New Year everyone!
low rated
I came to buy Devotion. Where is it?
33hours before sale ends.

Anyone else removed a few things off their wishlist after looking deeper what a game is all about?
Niggles: 33hours before sale ends.

Anyone else removed a few things off their wishlist after looking deeper what a game is all about?
Nope, waiting for 50+% discounts.
In the end, I decided to buy $2.88 worth of games during this Winter Sale, plus a $2.99 gift.
Would've spent a lot more, if my Devotion to GOG hadn't been taken for granted...
Curtainferno: In the end, I decided to buy $2.88 worth of games during this Winter Sale, plus a $2.99 gift.
Would've spent a lot more, if my Devotion to GOG hadn't been taken for granted...
To show your disapproval, you Devoted with your wallet.
Tim414: I came to buy Dark Devotion. Where is it?
Here
You're welcome :)
r8V9b1X3u9VcA12p: To show your disapproval, you Devoted with your wallet.
Okay, I gotta give you an upvote for that. =)