It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here are two interesting games from Plug In Digital you should definitely give a look:
Revita
Skabma - Snowfall
low rated
to forums
Congratulations, more additions to the GOG catalogue. I'm a pixelart lover and I liked Revita very much.. As for Skabma - Snowfall I really liked what I saw in the trailer and in the screenshots. So both on the wishlist, thanks GOG!

As for the new GOG template. For the love of all that is holy stop torturing users, please!. How ugly the thread looks with only three lines of text. :P
Post edited January 21, 2022 by UCrest
Site: gog.com
What: games.
What interest me is the use of musical instrument. I hope it's not just "Bash this thing until enemy's dead" and more like "Use certain rythm to defeat certain enemy"
Revita is a very pleasant surprise! Wishlisted
Nice additions. Both go to my wishlist right away. Revita more so. Keep it up GOG
RedRagan: What interest me is the use of musical instrument. I hope it's not just "Bash this thing until enemy's dead" and more like "Use certain rythm to defeat certain enemy"
played the demo in the Steam event.

You learn different rhythms to summon different spirits, that act as metroidvania abilities- bird allows you to float at geysers, bear lets you smash through rocks and also attack enemies, etc.

Demo was a bit janky, but I'm a fan of games with non-traditional setting, so eager to check out the finished version. Cool get for GOG.
RedRagan: What interest me is the use of musical instrument. I hope it's not just "Bash this thing until enemy's dead" and more like "Use certain rythm to defeat certain enemy"
kud13: played the demo in the Steam event.

You learn different rhythms to summon different spirits, that act as metroidvania abilities- bird allows you to float at geysers, bear lets you smash through rocks and also attack enemies, etc.

Demo was a bit janky, but I'm a fan of games with non-traditional setting, so eager to check out the finished version. Cool get for GOG.
That's actually good news! Thank you for the update.