It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The company renowned for superb strategic series such as Close Combat or Strategic Command Classic: WWII celebrates its birthday this week. That’s why we’ve decided to add our candle to this cake and surprise you with a Special Sale, featuring selected Slitherine games with discounts reaching up to 65%.

Since birthday discounts should be unique, we enhanced this Special Sale with a bundle mechanic. If you buy at least 3 games presented on the list, the discount will rise by 15% per game. In the case when you acquire 5 games or more the base discount on every game will rise by 25% per game. This way discounts on individual games can reach up to 90% off!

We also invite you to check the Fantasy General II: Prologue, which is a free procedurally generated campaign giving you a taste of what the full game has to offer. Select one of three Heroes and embark on a quest that will unveil a dark secret.

Take part in Slitherine’s 20th birthday sale before it ends on 6th July, 1 PM UTC.
I was hoping for Close Combat: Gateway to Caen. It has good reviews. Sadly it is not on sale.
I strongly recomment the Warlords games, I find them really awesome !
Splatsch: I strongly recomment the Warlords games, I find them really awesome !
Is there any point to buying anything other than Warlords 3? It seems like with each sequel they just steadily improved the formula so why bother with inferior versions?
Mr.Mumbles: Is there any point to buying anything other than Warlords 3? It seems like with each sequel they just steadily improved the formula so why bother with inferior versions?
For me, the 2 improved a lot over the 1st (but I only tried the 1st quicly), but the 2 & 3 have different feeling. A bit like HoMM II & III.
Warlords 2 is a bit lighter & faster to play (and I prefer it, but it's personal preference). I like both, and they're both good, but for different reasons.
Post edited July 02, 2020 by Splatsch
Matruchus: Stilll waiting for ... Alea Jacta Est ...
Slitherine should have consulted Dr. Jones on this title.
Finally some good discounts on most of the newer Close Combat games! :) (+ not bad Warlords ones)
I somehow missed this sale going live, and I can't notice the lack of Warhammer. :(
karnak1: Don't know if it's a bug or not, but if one has already previously purchased games from the bundle, the recent Close Combat titles get a 90% discount, which is kinda nice.
emter_pl: It's not a bug - the games you own count towards the additional discounts :)
Amazing! Nice that you people pointed that out! Also, it makes really worth grabbing more than one title in this sale. Just check it out!