It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More great games are coming to GOG! Just take a look at the titles below:

· Judas
· Maritime Calling
· Midnight Legends
· REPLIKATOR
GOG.com: More great games are coming to GOG! Just take a look at the titles below:

· Judas
Is Judas going to play...

.... Judas?
Maritime Calling is a narrative-driven RPG in which you lead a daring expedition into the New World. Survive the life at sea, assign sailors to various jobs, fight naval battles, lead island expeditions and break the Empire's hold over the New World in an enchanting seafaring adventure.

It sounds interesting – but not sure about an actual execution of the concept...
GOG.com: More great games are coming to GOG! Just take a look at the titles below:

· Judas
victorchopin: Is Judas going to play...

.... Judas?
Can Judas run Judas in Wine?
victorchopin: Is Judas going to play...

.... Judas?
VanishedOne: Can Judas run Judas in Wine?
Can he? ;P
VanishedOne: Can Judas run Judas in Wine?
victorchopin: Can he? ;P
I guess it could be quite refreshing for the feet...

Edit: On looking at Maritime Calling, it look's to be very, very similar (in looks, initially) like Windward, which is sadly no longer sold here on GoG...
Post edited September 12, 2022 by Trooper1270
Trooper1270: Windward, which is sadly no longer sold here on GoG...
Yes got the same vibe here. Windward, yes! I got it and played for a bit only. It's a good game isn't it ? So I've heard.
ps: got for coop purposes but the counterpart didn't... correspond well I suppose ;P
Trooper1270: Windward, which is sadly no longer sold here on GoG...
victorchopin: Yes got the same vibe here. Windward, yes! I got it and played for a bit only. It's a good game isn't it ? So I've heard.
ps: got for coop purposes but the counterpart didn't... correspond well I suppose ;P
I've played it for many hours (single player), and really enjoyed it. Haven't played it for quite a while recently, as I keep changing computers and don't currently have it installed on any of them at the moment. I definitely plan to get back to it, and hopefully get further than I have previously...
victorchopin: Yes got the same vibe here. Windward, yes! I got it and played for a bit only. It's a good game isn't it ? So I've heard.
Trooper1270: I've played it for many hours (single player), and really enjoyed it. Haven't played it for quite a while recently, as I keep changing computers and don't currently have it installed on any of them at the moment. I definitely plan to get back to it, and hopefully get further than I have previously...
Maybe by the yeas 2881 we can arrange some windward coop, then! ;)
victorchopin: Maybe by the yeas 2881 we can arrange some windward coop, then! ;)
It's a deal...
Is there a boom of action RPG recently? It feels like half the new titles are?