It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Release day: Oktober 23,3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvPTCvUnNQA

You like, I like ?! ;D

<3
low rated
falloutttt: You like, I like ?! ;D
No. The first one was pretty damn bad, and this looks even worse.

Sacha Baron Cohen is a good actor when he's in other people's movies, but his own material is just shit.
Breja: No. The first one was pretty damn bad, and this looks even worse.

Sacha Baron Cohen is a good actor when he's in other people's movies, but his own material is just shit.
Only Nursultan Nazarbayev (Former President of Kazakhstan) and you didn't like his movie.
Only person not be happy is Jew. And Pamela Anderson.
Post edited October 02, 2020 by CMOT70
If controversial sells (GTA says hello), this movie will be a hit. Probably not that harsh but nowadays anything is too controversial.
TBH, hope it will make a lot of non politically correct jokes. And I mean a LOT!

Sacha Baron Cohen is just a provocateur in the same vein as late comedian Andy Kaufman.

They both had skits where they would intentionally troll and provoke people into reacting how they wanted. They're shock jocks looking to embarrass people they don't like.
Post edited October 02, 2020 by TheBigCore

TheBigCore: Sacha Baron Cohen is just a provocateur in the same vein as late comedian Andy Kaufman.

They both had skits where they would intentionally troll and provoke people into reacting how they wanted.
I know. I just don't think it makes for a worthwile film.
TheBigCore: Sacha Baron Cohen is just a provocateur in the same vein as late comedian Andy Kaufman.

They both had skits where they would intentionally troll and provoke people into reacting how they wanted.
Breja: I know. I just don't think it makes for a worthwhile film.
I agree. His own "movies" come across as a bit mean-spirited.
I honestly didn't know about the second movie. It was quite a surprise.

I agree, he can go a tiny bit too far some times, but i still enjoy his sense of humor to this day...

And especially today, with all the crap going on, we need comedy to keep us in good spirit, and with a smile on zee face! :)
I'm going to throw the "Who asked for this" card.