It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

squid830: I always play user choice and hard mode.

I only played this the other day on whatever the daily build was 2-3 days ago, so it was pretty recent.

The gatling gun was not there from the first time I visited his shop (though I never went back for a second visit - I recall that if you do this on day 4 he uses the gun to blow you away due to your fugitive status, but didn't test this).
The gatling gun is being actively debugged now. (It never fires btw)

About Grigorian's VK, I re-checked and you're right. If you VK Runciter then you won't be able to VK Grigorian. It's a side-effect of enabling VK for Runciter in the uncut version. It kind of makes sense to leave this "bug" in, since McCoy won't need to recalibrate the test if he has already tested Runciter, but it makes sense to fix it anyway -- so I'll probably go with that.

Grigorian already says lots of stuff that can lead to incriminate him, and he mentions people with resources after the "underground railway" (and he also told that to Steele); it's pretty much obvious what he means (access to transport means) in that context. The extra bit of dialogue just clarifies it. He still does not name people in that restored bit.

About the locked meetup point in hard mode I decided that it would be best to keep it only in one mode and that's the hard mode. I supposed it could be moved in the future, so that it's only locked after the meet up (which would render it pointless, but still) or that the description about the round platform is removed in that case (hard mode). Still McCoy could know about the layout of the sewers (the player doesn't, but McCoy is working in the city, he known stuff already :)

The "sunglasses" Izo clue bugged me too. And like you've said, it's not the only inconsistency you can find, but it is a jarring one.
And if we're nitpicking, McCoy does not have a reason to ask Grigorian about those guys, not until after the murder in day two -- and probably still not until he's got clues about the one and has seen/met the other (Izo). It should be more fitting to have him ask about this only after he has met Izo and has a description of the Rastafarian, so that there's a reason for mentioning the glasses (albeit Izo is too pixelized for the player to tell). But that would mean some extra back and forth in day two.

About the Rachael meeting. Guzza has his own "schedule" starting from day two. He'll still be in his office sometimes.
However, that's not the extra meetings I'm referring to :). The meeting at Tyrell\s is a prerequisite to get the extra meetings, but those happen at McCoy's building (in the elevator or outside on the ground level) later (on is in Act 3 and the other in Act 4). And you have to get the second meeting in order to get the third/final.

About Act 4 issues. Police men and rats have some buggy AI in Act 4. It could lead to some unfair or weird stuff happening. That is an original's bug, too. We've fixed some of these, but more are pending, and what you're describing is a police officer taking shots at McCoy from off-screen or a hidden post and McCoy has no ability to react (or very little time). A bug that will be fixed eventually.
Post edited June 23, 2019 by PraetorianWolfie
PraetorianWolfie: About the Rachael meeting. Guzza has his own "schedule" starting from day two. He'll still be in his office sometimes.
However, that's not the extra meetings I'm referring to :). The meeting at Tyrell\s is a prerequisite to get the extra meetings, but those happen at McCoy's building (in the elevator or outside on the ground level) later (on is in Act 3 and the other in Act 4). And you have to get the second meeting in order to get the third/final.
So Rachel is supposed to rock up outside my building or in the elevator? That's definitely new (and I didn't manage to trigger that this time around).

The only "meetings" I triggered were the guy in my apartment (who threatens to shoot me), and Gaff outside my building at the end of act III. Both of these were already in the original though, so you're obviously referring to something else...?

Any hints on how to trigger them then? I had the Rachel/Tyrell meeting, but during Act III I only went back to my apartment once (where the guy was in there) - I take it I have to head back there sometime after that but before meeting Guzza? Do I have to use a phone to set it up first or...?
squid830: Any hints on how to trigger them then? I had the Rachel/Tyrell meeting, but during Act III I only went back to my apartment once (where the guy was in there) - I take it I have to head back there sometime after that but before meeting Guzza? Do I have to use a phone to set it up first or...?
The primary prerequisite is to go to the Tyrell meeting (that you did) in Act 2 or Act 3.
After that and in Act 3 (so after the Yukon... stuff) pay a visit to Maggie. And if you don't see Rachael, try also checking the ground level that leads to the Police HQ.

This second meeting can go in two different ways based on McCoy's mood and if he's a pure blade runner or a Rep sympathizer.

The final meeting is in Act 4 and the prerequisite is the above second meeting. Then, you'll get it no matter what. This is also at McCoy's place, early on. After Rajif.
squid830: Any hints on how to trigger them then? I had the Rachel/Tyrell meeting, but during Act III I only went back to my apartment once (where the guy was in there) - I take it I have to head back there sometime after that but before meeting Guzza? Do I have to use a phone to set it up first or...?
PraetorianWolfie: The primary prerequisite is to go to the Tyrell meeting (that you did) in Act 2 or Act 3.
After that and in Act 3 (so after the Yukon... stuff) pay a visit to Maggie. And if you don't see Rachael, try also checking the ground level that leads to the Police HQ.

This second meeting can go in two different ways based on McCoy's mood and if he's a pure blade runner or a Rep sympathizer.

The final meeting is in Act 4 and the prerequisite is the above second meeting. Then, you'll get it no matter what. This is also at McCoy's place, early on. After Rajif.
Cheers! I'm going to load up the act III autosave and check this out!

Edit: Seems to be working so far - went to my apartment immediately after Yukon and had a conversation with her in the elevator. Interesting that there's still stuff in this game that didn't make it to release, considering that the release version already has FAR more "choice and consequence" than every single Telltale game ever made - and this back in the '90s when no one was screaming "oooh look at the choices" as a marketing ploy.
Post edited June 25, 2019 by squid830
For anyone interested, two things.

1) Those who still have the original game on CDs, though there is mention on another thread of ScummVM adding support for it, and some might find it easier playing through it, the game however works perfectly fine using the installer created for it for wins 7/8.1/10 x64, as well as the patch needed to display sprites/images for acts 2 to 4. I'll put the link where those can be found, and it's all pretty well explained.

Haven't yet installed it on win10, but replayed it without any problems on my win7 partition using those installers/patches and follow though instructions.

2) And that is aimed at those who don't or no longer have the game, who do but with badly scratched discs and didn't make ISO backups, while I was doing a search to get to that site -I stupidly hadn't bookmarked- to verify the installer was also all good for win10, I came across the game being available on an abandonware site.

Not sure though if I'm allowed to give the link here of the abandonware site here, so I'd need someone to say either way for sure. I'll add it if it's a yes, but know the game is out there, and legit.

1st link is where the installer and patch and guidelines are, the second is a Wicky page on that game with some useful infos.

https://www.replaying.de/files/blade-runner-patch-windows-vista-7-8-x64/

https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Blade_Runner
Post edited September 12, 2019 by Flyingfluffypiglet
Flyingfluffypiglet: For anyone interested, two things.

1) Those who still have the original game on CDs, though there is mention on another thread of ScummVM adding support for it, and some might find it easier playing through it, the game however works perfectly fine using the installer created for it for wins 7/8.1/10 x64, as well as the patch needed to display sprites/images for acts 2 to 4. I'll put the link where those can be found, and it's all pretty well explained.

Haven't yet installed it on win10, but replayed it without any problems on my win7 partition using those installers/patches and follow though instructions.
Please note that:
1. Running the game with ScummVM you don't need third party installers or patches. In fact, I'd strongly suggest to run ScummVM with a cleanly set up folder of the required files (as per the ScummVM wiki instructions) to avoid any side effects from the third party patches/installer files
2. The third party installer may (or may not) work ok for your Windows OS, however:
- it won't include any fixes for the original game that have been implemented in ScummVM,
- it won't include any quality of life improvement for the original game that have been implemented in ScummVM,
- it won't have subtitles support
- it won't offer the choice for the restored content version
- it probably won't be easy to run in an Operating System other than Windows or a platform that doesn't support Windows (eg Android, PlayStation etc)

Of course it's up to anyone to do as they please, and at their convenience.
EDIT:

Nevermind I downloaded wrong subtitles file. Works fine
Post edited September 20, 2019 by letecipauk
Have the original CDs but no CD-ROM drive... any legal way of getting this off the net?
Post edited September 20, 2019 by TheDudeLebowski
TheDudeLebowski: Have the original CDs but no CD-ROM drive... any legal way of getting this off the net?
Just download it from any Abandonware site. This topic is not the place to discuss whether that's legal/illegal/moral/immoral.
Or get a USB CD/DVD-ROM drive - they're not that expensive. Or... find someone who has a drive and make an ISO.

Downloading the ISO or making it yourself - what's the difference?

I have 2 PCs without CD-ROM drives and 2 with... I can just access them over the network.
He guys,

I bought the game yesterday, and save my game and close the game. Today I've launched the game and tried to load my saved game and the application crashed. I tried to load the game several times and I don't know what to do play my game normally without crashing.
juanandrest: He guys,

I bought the game yesterday, and save my game and close the game. Today I've launched the game and tried to load my saved game and the application crashed. I tried to load the game several times and I don't know what to do play my game normally without crashing.
Could you provide details about your PC setup like your Operating System?
Also, can you start a New Game normally (the option is at the bottom of the load screen) or is the game crashing even when you try to start a new game?

Note that there is now a dedicated forum for this game here on GOG over here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/blade_runner

And also, you can create a report ticket on the ScummVM bug tracker and attach your saved game so we can check what could be wrong with it and whether we can fix it:
https://bugs.scummvm.org/