It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This week is all about deals, thanks to our one and only, Black Friday Sale. This time around though, it’s time to put a spotlight on some games that are really close to the hearts of many, ours included – the creations of CD PROJEKT RED!

If you’re familiar with The Witcher universe, you might just be in heaven; but worry you not, as we also have some breathtaking Cyberpunk offers, as well as extraordinary indies. Until November 26th, 2 PM UTC, you can enjoy:
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (-80%)
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition (-80%)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (-75%)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone (-65%)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine (-65%)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition (-75%)
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-75%)
Cyberpunk 2077 & Phantom Liberty Bundle (-30%)
Drake Hollow (-65%)
The Flame in the Flood (-80%)

All that and even more – is waiting for you during our Black Friday Sale, so be sure to not miss out on best deals. Happy hunting!
...or cheaper with today's newsletter discount, assuming you have set your communications settings such that it has arrived in your inbox.
Post edited November 23, 2023 by maxpoweruser
here we go, more witcher/cp spam, in a separate post too. and by extraordinary you mean extra ordinary.
high rated
Dohi64: here we go, more witcher/cp spam, in a separate post too. and by extraordinary you mean extra ordinary.
here we go, more bitching

Are you a one-trick pony?
thronebreaker worth it?
high rated
Since this is all about CD Projekt Red I think it is the perfect opportunity to remind CD Projekt Red AND GOG that the pre-order bonus car for the Phantom Liberty expansion still does not have any offline variant that is useable without the completely optional Galaxy client. When it was released two months ago Clownski from GOG said that the missing offline installer for the pre-order bonus car was just a mistake that should get fixed soon. Well, in the meantime we had two CP2077 updates and not a single one tackled the poblem that a certain promised DRM-Free pre-order bonus is only available when being online and using Galaxy.

Yes, I am aware that I won't get a reply from GOG here because ... come on ... who'd care about such a minor cosmetic item that only was there to bring customers to pre-order the game before release ... let's just call it "reward" and be done with it, right? How could we even expect it would be DRM-free on a DRM-free store? How could we think that the totally optional Galaxy client would actually be totally optional in this case as well? Sorry for doing so.
Niggles: thronebreaker worth it?
Definitely worth it but be aware that while it is a single player experience - aimed at those who weren't happy about Gwent multiplayer - the smart guys from CD Project Red thought it would be a good idea to include some loot that's only usuable in Gwent multiplayer. Otherwise it is a great experience and I would recommend it. I never was a big Gwent fan but still enjoyed Thronebreaker a lot. It has an interesting story and even though being a card game at its core it managed to be different enough from the usual card battle games by adding card based logic puzzles, treasure hunts and a little bit of resource management into the mix.
Post edited November 23, 2023 by MarkoH01
Niggles: thronebreaker worth it?
I'd say so, as long as you like card games with a decent story. It's different than the Gwent found in Witcher 3, yet while the gameplay mechanics are more closely akin to the online Gwent game the cards can play quite a bit differently from that, too. If you didn't like Gwent to begin with in any incarnation than probably not because that's the main bulk of the actual gameplay with the overworld mainly serving to deliver the story/decisions as one goes from one match to other match events.
Post edited November 23, 2023 by P-E-S
You forgot 80% off The Witcher Adventure Game.
VanishedOne: You forgot 80% off The Witcher Adventure Game.
Sadly that game is incredibly abandoned. It has some broken orphaned achievements that do not exist in the in-game tracker. These affected achievements also lack a descriptions, simply stating n/a. I wish CDPR would simply delete them.
VanishedOne: You forgot 80% off The Witcher Adventure Game.
Rogue Mage,too!!
Edit: nevermind. I'm just dumb.
Post edited November 24, 2023 by Breja