It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Winter Sale grows bigger and bigger! Amazing games from publishers like Bethesda, Focus Entertainment and Ubisoft are now part of our avalanche of great discounts.

If you haven’t already, now is absolutely the best time to grab their masterpieces and reinforce your gaming library. Or maybe you’d like to gift those gems to someone close to you? Either way, they are here, looking absolutely gorgeous with those prices cut so high! Have a look at some of the examples:

Dishonored - Definitive Edition (-70%)
Dishonored 2 (-80%)
DOOM 64 (-67%)
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (-75%)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition (-60%)
The Evil Within 2 (-80%)
Wolfenstein: The New Order (-70%)

A Plague Tale: Innocence (-65%)
A Plague Tale: Requiem (-20%)
Vampyr (-80%)
The Surge 2 (-75%)
Bound By Flame (-75%)

Anno 1404: Gold Edition (-75%)
Assassin's Creed®: Director's Cut (-70%)
Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete (-75%)
Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time (-80%)
Rayman Origins (-80%)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six (-75%)

And that’s just the tip of it! Be sure to check out Winter Sale’s New Arrivals so you won’t miss a single deal! All the offers last until January 2nd, 11 PM UTC.

But, let’s not just end here. We have an awesome surprise for every Quake enthusiast out there!

The Bethesda’s iconic and beloved FPS has received the Enhanced Update on GOG, meaning that you can enjoy the original, authentic version of Quake, now with up to 4K and widescreen resolution support, enhanced models, dynamic and colored lighting, anti-aliasing, depth of field, the original, atmospheric soundtrack and theme song by Trent Reznor, and more! Additionally, players that own the original Quake will get the new version for free. And those that buy Quake now, will get both the original and new versions. If you combine that with a -60% Winter Sale discount, it’s safe to say that there's never been a better time to play Quake!
Bethesda has been much better to us recently than Ubisoft.
tfishell: Bethesda has been much better to us recently than Ubisoft.
True, I'm still hoping for a big title dropping this Thursday, which seems more than unlikely.

This sale has been rather boring I have to say.
NuffCatnip: True, I'm still hoping for a big title dropping this Thursday, which seems more than unlikely.

We just got a lot of releases yesterday and Christmas is less than a week away so I doubt we'll get anything major until next year.
NuffCatnip: True, I'm still hoping for a big title dropping this Thursday, which seems more than unlikely.

tfishell: We just got a lot of releases yesterday and Christmas is less than a week away so I doubt we'll get anything major until next year.
Yeah, normally they release something big at the start of a sale, when nobody has spent their money. :)
tfishell: We just got a lot of releases yesterday and Christmas is less than a week away so I doubt we'll get anything major until next year.
NuffCatnip: Yeah, normally they release something big at the start of a sale, when nobody has spent their money. :)
FEAR 3 was probably that release, not major but a "AAA" title.
Absolutely. I am sure, that Doom (2016) will come sooner here, than any "new" Ubisoft game.
GOG.com: But, let’s not just end here. We have an awesome surprise for every Quake enthusiast out there!

The Bethesda’s iconic and beloved FPS has received the Enhanced Update on GOG, meaning that you can enjoy the original, authentic version of Quake, now with up to 4K and widescreen resolution support, enhanced models, dynamic and colored lighting, anti-aliasing, depth of field, the original, atmospheric soundtrack and theme song by Trent Reznor, and more! Additionally, players that own the original Quake will get the new version for free. And those that buy Quake now, will get both the original and new versions. If you combine that with a -60% Winter Sale discount, it’s safe to say that there's never been a better time to play Quake!
I've said it previously but I'd like to buy Doom 3 + RoE original here. Hopefully it gets bundled with BFG in the near future like on Steam, or released separately.

Glad to see Quake Enhanced finally here.
It's a real shame GOG can't get Ubisoft to release even some more pretty old titles that never had online DRM anyway. Like Splinter Cell Chaos Theory or Rainbow Six 3 for example. I guess they're just not responding to emails because they don't care. It's a shame.