It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All the fans of Children of Morta should be more than pleased! Bergsons’ House Update introduces a brand-new hero: Apan, a versatile mid-range champion, capable of covering a large area with her staff and spells. To celebrate this new addition we give you a 40% discount on Children of Morta on GOG.COM lasting until 27th June, 12 AM UTC.
Nice! Thanks for the update!
Need investors in 2016.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/330020/discussions/0/412446890556104412/

Linux is in the plans !
He’s on his way...
Post edited June 24, 2020 by LinuxFire
I don't remember: have they implemented control rebinds yet?
Zoidberg: I don't remember: have they implemented control rebinds yet?
Yes, there were issues with the initial input system, so they replaced it with another one and it has control remapping.
Zoidberg: I don't remember: have they implemented control rebinds yet?
eric5h5: Yes, there were issues with the initial input system, so they replaced it with another one and it has control remapping.
Cool! Maybe I'll let myself be tempted then.
high rated
So where is the 1.1.63.1 patch or standalone installer? It's been 24 hours since announcing this and it's not on the website. I don't care if it's on galaxy or not. It has to be on the website where I can download it or it doesn't exist.

GoG stop trying to force user to use Galaxy by delaying availability of patches on the web page. This starting to be a pattern and I am not at all happy about it.
Almost two days since this update was announced and it is still only available via the "optional" Galaxy client. Offline installers are still the old version.

This is not acceptable GOG!
6 days have passed since the announcement and the offline installers are still not updated.

Moreover, 3 days ago I have asked via the support channel when the new version will be available and I have been IGNORED since...

There were days when GOG treated their customers way better... they became too big to still care I suppose :(
The updated offline installers are showing up now.
At the same time, game was patched 1.1.63 -> 1.1.63.1 in Galaxy (and offline installer)