It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good news for all the turn-based strategy fans! Until May the 3rd 2021, 5 PM UTC, the Battle Brothers titles are available on GOG.COM with discounts reaching 67%.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
high rated
I would like to criticize Overhype Studios for not granting bigger discount on the DLCs, however this game is worth every penny/eurocent you pay for it, so I simply can't. Stalemate chess position. :)

Really people, unless you're broke like a church mouse there is no need to wait for some complete edition of this game. Buy the vanilla, have a playthrough/campaign in beginner (believe me, it's a must for first timers), then buy all the DLC because they add so much to the game and by that time you'll love (and hate some parts of it xD) this game so much you'll know splashing the cash is absolutely justifiable.

Of course, I'm addressing people who are into challenging tactical games and powerful create your own story generators. If you don't fit into this category, run away now and never look back! xD
Most importantly - don't get too attached to your brothers.
No. It's 36% off.
mrkgnao: No. It's 36% off.
It's showing 67% here (£7.59 instead of £22.99) so it seems to be right. The DLCs only have 10% off though.
Pajama: It's showing 67% here (£7.59 instead of £22.99) so it seems to be right. The DLCs only have 10% off though.
I think he was talking about the discount of the complete package .
Post edited April 28, 2021 by DD & Ji Ji
I think we went through this before, but this game is not for everyone.
I feel like it's one of those love it or hate it things, but actually.
It's like super hardcore fire emblem with random character backgrounds.
And more death.
This game is a pure masterpiece. And that's an objective fact, not my opinion :P

So, if you don't own it, get it (the base game has enough content for a newcomer) and prepare to see your brothers maimed and beheaded, eaten by Lindwurms and Nachzehrers... or maybe your company is lucky and you can retire with glory and gold.
Pajama: It's showing 67% here (£7.59 instead of £22.99) so it seems to be right. The DLCs only have 10% off though.
DD & Ji Ji: I think he was talking about the discount of the complete package .
The original message says with discounts reaching 67% so I thought it may have been showing wrong for the OP.
DD & Ji Ji: I think he was talking about the discount of the complete package .
Pajama: The original message says with discounts reaching 67% so I thought it may have been showing wrong for the OP.
DLCs are part of the game.

"Battle Brothers base game now 67% off" would be a much more honest title.