It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There are many genre realms to visit during our Autumn Sale, and each of them offers great bargains suited for every taste. But today, we’re gonna step into the nostalgia portal and talk about the titles that started it all – timeless classics which ignited our love and passion for games and shaped who we are in one way or another.

These masterpieces span across the annals of video game history. With their discount going up to -85% it is the perfect occasion to have them join your collection. Find them all HERE, and let us present you with some great examples.

Diablo + Hellfire (-20%)
Our first stop on this epic adventure takes us to the diabolical depths of Diablo and its expansion Hellfire. Developed by Blizzard Entertainment, these titles introduced us to the immersive world of Sanctuary, a place teeming with malevolent demons and grotesque monsters.

As a valiant hero, you shall descend into the catacombs, battling the forces of evil to save the world from certain doom. With its addictive gameplay, randomized dungeon layouts, and a treasure trove of magical items, Diablo set the gold standard for action RPGs. The Hellfire expansion adds new challenges and a touch of hellish allure to this timeless classic.

Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™ (-50%)
Are you ready to explore the shadows and embrace the night? In Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, you'll find yourself thrust into a dark and atmospheric world where vampires walk among mortals, hidden in plain sight.

Developed by Troika Games, this is an unforgettable role-playing experience that combines supernatural intrigue with an enthralling narrative. Choose your clan, shape your destiny, and navigate the complex politics of the vampire underworld in a game that's as rich in storytelling as it is in Gothic atmosphere.

SWAT 4: Gold Edition (-45%)
For those who seek a different kind of thrill, SWAT 4: Gold Edition offers a unique and realistic tactical experience. Developed by Irrational Games, this title puts you in the boots of a Special Weapons and Tactics officer, tasked with resolving high-stakes situations.

In this game, you must make split-second decisions, command your elite team, and employ non-lethal means to neutralize threats. It's a true test of strategy and teamwork, providing a gripping and authentic portrayal of law enforcement operations.

SPORE™ Collection (-75%)
This next allows you to embark on an evolutionary journey that spans the entire history of life. SPORE by Maxis invites you to start as a single-cell organism and evolve into a civilization capable of interstellar travel.

Create and customize creatures, vehicles, buildings, and even entire planets in a sandbox world of limitless possibilities. Your choices will shape the destiny of your species, making SPORE a unique and endlessly entertaining experience.

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition (-85%)
This one will transport you to the dark and morally complex world of Geralt of Rivia. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, crafted by CD PROJEKT RED, is a role-playing gem that places you in the boots of Geralt, a monster hunter known as a Witcher.

With its branching narrative, stunning visuals, and intricate combat system, this game is a testament to storytelling excellence. Your choices carry weight, affecting not only the outcome of the story but the very fate of kingdoms.

Of course, these are just a few examples of the amazing classics that you can find discounted during the Autumn Sale. Browse the very best that gaming has to offer HERE and (re)discover unforgettable adventure. Epic battles, immersive narratives, tactical challenges, or creative freedom, you will find it all. Enjoy!
Would be nice if Electronic Arts released more of there classic games here (hell more games at all would be nice): Command & Conquer series, Skate or Die, the original Simcity, The Need for Speed Series, Dragon Age 2, Dead Space 2, Mass Effect, so many games.
high rated
LOL, the so-called "nostalgia portal" is just the normal store catalog with pre-selected tag "classic" and a filter "discounted=true". Hats off, GoG. That's very... efficient. ;-)
g2222: That's very... efficient. ;-)
You mean classic . =)
Post edited September 07, 2023 by I feel so tired
Nothing new, but that's okay, I think we'll see some special releases for the 15th anniversary (even if they're not as "major" as I might like). I assume posts like these aren't for the established forum members but random people who just look at the news section on the front page.
g2222: LOL, the so-called "nostalgia portal" is just the normal store catalog with pre-selected tag "classic" and a filter "discounted=true". Hats off, GoG. That's very... efficient. ;-)
At least they have discounted=true on. So sick of their recent "sales" that have a bunch of full-price games in the list unless you tick that.
Yea some AAA old games would be nice.

Mechwarrior series
ST BoTF / Klingon honor guard
Battleground series

Even if you gave me Yoda Stories, I'd be happy
Not even going to ten years, see a handful of "classic" games released less than 5 years ago. And not referring to remasters. That doesn't seem right.
GOG.com: is a role-playing gem that places you in the boots of Geralt,
Hey! I do not want to wear anyone else`s boots :D I will play Wichman 2 barefoot! ^
GOG.com: (...) Spore endlessly entertaining experience.
endlessly entertaining experience ? endlessly entertaining experience... sheep! I like that!
tfishell: Nothing new, but that's okay, I think we'll see some special releases for the 15th anniversary (even if they're not as "major" as I might like).
That's if you'll still be able to use gog at all, after the 15th anniversary! If 10th anniversary was any indication, who knows what horrible things the so called ''web designers'' might do this time?!
Let's hope we get a few great releases, and a few fixes of the current website (news at the top, smaller more compact banners (you know, so you don't have to scroll FOREVER to reach the bottom of the page), Featured tiles removed, DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL NOW button removed from the web browser library!, return of the game counter in the drop down menu!, purple dot fix, more tags and actually fixing the existing ones!...) and that's that!

BTW, while Witcher 2 is an amazing game, the Linux version needs some serious work/and updates!
Post edited September 07, 2023 by 00063
Anyone know the exact time the Autumn Sale ends? This is the first sale in awhile that has no countdown via the sale page.
kai2: Anyone know the exact time the Autumn Sale ends? This is the first sale in awhile that has no countdown via the sale page.
"Autumn Sale lasts until September 11th, 10 PM UTC"
kai2: Anyone know the exact time the Autumn Sale ends? This is the first sale in awhile that has no countdown via the sale page.
Cavalary: "Autumn Sale lasts until September 11th, 10 PM UTC"
THANKS!