It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We hope your weekend was great! But we’re here to make this week even better, and with our ongoing Autumn Sale it will be as easy as it gets!

Let’s start off with yet another awesome GIVEAWAY, this time in the form of a 2003’s classic Ghost Master, and an invitation to relax with some cooking games on great discounts!

Let’s see what’s in store.

For the next 72 hours, until September 7th, 1 PM UTC, feel free to claim the GIVEAWAY of Ghost Master – strategy simulator packed with humor, where you put your poltergeists through their paces and get your ghosts in gear with a sole purpose of frightening the mortals right out of town.

Ghost Master features 14 unique scenarios, over 40 spirit types to command, 11 environments with ghostly atmospheres based on classic horrors such as "Blair Witch" or "Evil Dead", and up to 30 separate characters per level for extended gameplay options.

The amount of fun this gem provides is immense!

Now, welcome to our virtual restaurant of gaming delights, where every dish is a delectable adventure for your taste buds and your imagination. As your waiter for the day, we'll be serving up a sumptuous menu of video games, each one a mouthwatering meal in its own right. So, sit back, relax, and prepare to whet your appetite for some culinary gaming in titles like:

Spirit of the Island (-50%)
Picture yourself on a sun-kissed island, surrounded by the gentle sway of palm trees and the soothing sound of waves. Now, imagine being in charge of your very own island resort, cooking up delicious meals for your guests. That's precisely what Spirit of the Island offers, an island paradise where you become the master chef, crafting mouthwatering dishes amidst stunning scenery.

Overcooked! 2 (-75%)
For those seeking a more fast-paced and chaotic dining experience, Overcooked! 2 is the game for you! Grab your apron and team up with friends or go solo in this culinary madhouse. The kitchen is your battleground, and teamwork is your secret ingredient. Prepare to chop, cook, and serve your way to culinary glory as you overcome challenging levels and obstacles.

Pizza Connection 3 (-90%)
Pizza lovers rejoice, because Pizza Connection 3 lets you fulfill your dream of running your very own pizza empire. Create and customize your pizzeria, design unique pizzas, and manage your staff to become the ultimate pizza tycoon. It's a slice of gaming heaven for food enthusiasts and aspiring restaurateurs.

Epic Chef (-80%)
Are you ready to embark on an epic culinary journey to become the world's greatest chef? Epic Chef combines cooking, farming, and storytelling into a mouthwatering blend. Grow your ingredients, cook up inventive recipes, and dazzle the culinary world with your creations. This game offers a delightful blend of strategy and creativity, making it a must-try for all foodies.

Battle Chef Brigade Deluxe (-60%)
Imagine a world where cooking is not just a culinary art but a fierce competition. In Battle Chef Brigade Deluxe, you'll enter a cooking tournament unlike any other. Hunt for ingredients in the wild, prepare dishes with magical abilities, and face off against other chefs in intense culinary battles. It's Iron Chef meets fantasy adventure, and it's a truly unique gaming experience.

Whether you're looking for relaxation, teamwork, strategy, creativity, or competition, our menu has something to satisfy your cravings – time to begin the gaming feast! Browse all the Autumn Sale bargains, check out all the awesome cooking games, and don’t forget to claim the GIVEAWAY of Ghost Master. Have a great week everyone!
Thanks! ^ 👻
I own it, but – thanks, GOG!
I also own it but it's a very nice giveaway, pretty good game. Thank you!
Thank you for the gifts. I would like to take this opportunity to inform GOG that I own the French boxed version of the game "Ghost Master". I would be happy to provide it to GOG if needed.

I would also like to recommend to the community a game that is close to my heart. The developer really deserves it. So I'm taking the liberty of making it known. The developer continues to keep the game up to date on GOG for years (with content additions) despite low sales. So I hope the community (and GOG) can help him by supporting him and giving him more visibility. The game is currently on sale.

The game: "City game studio" : https://www.gog.com/en/game/city_game_studio_a_tycoon_about_game_dev
Thanks =)
Thanks for the Give Away.
And a reminder for people that the agreement of the giveaways has changed so check your subscriptions ;)
Thank you for the gift! :)
Fish taken, thank you!
Thanks for another giveaway!

Same with the previous one, I doubt I'll ever give it a chance but it still looks interesting to me and reminds me of other similar games from the same time that are quite fond to me. It also seems to be quite a unique game too, in terms of concept at least.