It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time to explore, fight, talk and hack your way through a rich cyberpunk world in an atmospheric 2D action RPG! During the next 72h (that is until 29th August 2022, 1 PM UTC) you can grab your copy of Dex on GOG!

Looking for more GOGalicious deals on unforgettable titles? Check out The GOG Sale that will last in our store until 5th September 2022, 10 PM UTC.
pferreira1983: I think GOG gave this out before.
It seems to have been some sort of purchase reward (i.e., "Spend $x.00 during this sale and get a free copy of Dex!" or similar) a few years ago. If it had been previously given as a no-purchase-required giveaway like this time, I almost certainly would've had it from that. ;)
pferreira1983: I think GOG gave this out before.
HunchBluntley: It seems to have been some sort of purchase reward (i.e., "Spend $x.00 during this sale and get a free copy of Dex!" or similar) a few years ago. If it had been previously given as a no-purchase-required giveaway like this time, I almost certainly would've had it from that. ;)
Yeah, for 15000 XP during the 2016 Fall Sale, when you couldn't even get the 5000 for Expeditions: Conquistador without any purchase.
Post edited August 29, 2022 by Cavalary
HunchBluntley: It seems to have been some sort of purchase reward (i.e., "Spend $x.00 during this sale and get a free copy of Dex!" or similar) a few years ago. If it had been previously given as a no-purchase-required giveaway like this time, I almost certainly would've had it from that. ;)
Cavalary: Yeah, for 15000 XP during the 2016 Fall Sale, when you couldn't even get the 5000 for Expeditions: Conquistador without any purchase.
Nice find!
And at least those unlocks were giftable -- that's how I got Conquistador (which I really should get back to playing one of these years...).
Downloaded and beat this game in 2 days. Enjoyed my time with it too. Thanks, Dreadlocks and GOG.
Cavalary: Yeah, for 15000 XP during the 2016 Fall Sale, when you couldn't even get the 5000 for Expeditions: Conquistador without any purchase.
Ah okay that clarifies things.