It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bought this thru here and have had nothing but trouble with it!!! get half way thru games and cant build anymore, click on building to build wont let you!! cant go any further cause you cant advance played other anno games but not thru gog,had no problems over it might go back to my old site i think
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
spannak9: bought this thru here and have had nothing but trouble with it!!! get half way thru games and cant build anymore, click on building to build wont let you!! cant go any further cause you cant advance played other anno games but not thru gog,had no problems over it might go back to my old site i think
Maybe you should be more specific (maybe add a screenshot too) so people can help you, otherwise you better turn to GOG support. For what it's worth it, i don't think that the GOG version is different than the one in your old site anyway, minus the DRM of course.
Maybe you can't build anything because the Shift-key of your keyboard is malfunctioning?
The apostrophe ( ' ) is malfunctioning as well.
Post edited May 19, 2019 by DubConqueror
The period/full stop key seems to be broken too...