It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stryder2931: I found another site that had a pre order with a release date listed as December 28, 2018.
Not a chance. CDPR didn't even show a single screen from actual gameplay so this date is unbelievable. Besides it's a very bad idea to release a game after Christmas. No Cyberpunk 2077 gifts...
Hickory: Gamestop
I don't trust a store that block access to its website outside from the US .
i_hope_you_rot: I don't trust a store that block access to its website outside from the US .
I don't understand what you mean. Gamestop is an American company and I can access its website from the UK. You're usually re-directed to a site nearer to your home. From wiki...

"The company is headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, United States, a suburb of Dallas, and operates 7,117 retail stores throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe."
Post edited August 20, 2018 by Hickory
Darvond: My general consensus [...]
All of your multiple personalities are in agreement?

i_hope_you_rot: I don't trust a store that block access to its website outside from the US .
There are WAY better reasons than this to mistrust and dislike Gamestop.
Post edited August 20, 2018 by HunchBluntley
HunchBluntley: All of your multiple personalities are in agreement?

There are WAY better reasons than this to mistrust and dislike Gamestop.
What, you don't form your psyche into a council?

(Note: I don't actually have MPD.)
I don't get why so many customers consider pre-ordering: paying for nothing, waiting for who knows how long to get unpolished release 1.0. What about time value of money? I think in case of Cyberpunk 2077, even if it's legit (given they do have confirmed data from CD Project), it's more like an investing to this particular Romanian e-shop with no real benefit for investor. I would rather put my $65 to bank account (or trust fund) for a year and withdraw that sum with a little extra on a day of game's initial release.
Stryder2931: I found another site that had a pre order with a release date listed as December 28, 2018.
Sarafan: Not a chance. CDPR didn't even show a single screen from actual gameplay so this date is unbelievable. Besides it's a very bad idea to release a game after Christmas. No Cyberpunk 2077 gifts...
I agree. I thought the date was odd as well. Maybe they just used it as a placeholder? Nonetheless, I do find it interesting that there are pre orders possible at some sites, without even a release date being published.