It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm so looking forward to this game! I hope everyone here is keeping their eye on it, at least. I believe CDPR will be able to do something worthwhile with the game.

I've always wanted to experience the Witcher series, but sadly it's been all over the place for me... I got TW1 here on GOG, but am having issues with it as it hard-freezes every time the characters split up after the beginning castle level (about 20 min into the game).

I also bought TW2 out of loyalty and the vain hope that one day I will buy a graphics card that will be able to run it.

Finally, I bought TW3... on console, after a great sale appeared. This one I can fully play at any time, but have put off as I would at least like to finish the first one before I start the finale... whenever that will ever happen!

So yeah, a fresh start with Cyberpunk will be great, and hopefully not a repeat of my sad attempts at enjoying the full Witcher experience.

Of course, I'll have to wait til it hits consoles to play it... or finally invest in that graphics card... uh oh.....