It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Incredibly highly-praised detective game that allows you to think and investigate freely – The Case of the Golden Idol conquered the hearts of players by letting them discover clues surrounding 12 strange and gruesome deaths and building their own theory through picking suspects, deducing the motives, and unmasking the awful truth.

And whether you’re The Case of the Golden Idol fan or a complete newcomer who wants to try it out, we got some awesome news!

2 Packs: The Case of the Golden Idol: Complete Edition and Golden Idol Mysteries: Game + DLC Bundle, and 2 new DLCs: Golden Idol Mysteries: The Lemurian Vampire and The Case of the Golden Idol Soundtrack are joining the catalog!

Time for the ultimate experience of The Case of the Golden Idol – check out all the goodness that these Packs and DLCs have to offer and get to the solving detective!
A Feast for the Case of the Golden Idol Enjoyers would be an excellent name for a game.
Post edited August 31, 2023 by maxpoweruser
New cases...very cool, enjoyed this game a lot, so insta-buy for me.
maxpoweruser: A Feast for the Case of the Golden Idol Enjoyers would be an excellent name for a game.
Or a very niche cookbook.

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks the word "enjoyer" sounds kinda silly? "Is your wife an...enjoyer...eh? Know what I mean? Know what I mean? Nudge nudge."
Nice to see a Complete version
There's been a fuck-up: the DLC bundle doesn't give you all the DLC promised, The Spider of Lanka is missing.
Post edited September 02, 2023 by Hex-of-Hearts
Easy choice to wishlist.