It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Check out these new games that are now available on GOG:

Kimagure Temptation (-10%)
Re;Lord 1 ~The witch of Herfort and stuffed animals (-40%)
Re;Lord 2 ~The witch of Cologne and black cat (-10%)
The Seventh Sign -Mr.Sister (-10%)

All 4 titles are a part of the Publisher Sale from Sekai Project that will last until 25th January 2022, 2 PM UTC.
DDDespair: You're like a pigeon playing chess. All you do is strut around knocking over pieces and shitting up the place.
Please don't insult pigeons, they can be a tad more capable than some people. I think the below more closely reflects the situation at hand.

Journalist VS Pigeon
DDDespair: And yet you can't even point to where I "personally attacked" you in the post you quoted. You're like a pigeon playing chess. All you do is strut around knocking over pieces and shitting up the place.
Orkhepaj: and another personal attack , hmm you should be banned
SmollestLight: Please stay civil and show that a discussion can be done calmly, without attacking each other.
Orkhepaj: good

Could you remove DDDespair and his personal attack comments pls?
Oh my. Are you being intolerant of my opinion of you? That's funny, didn't you claim it was everyone else who was intolerant before? Are are you admitting to being a hypocrite?