It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I play on Mac systems so I was wondering if the mystery game purchase allows for preference of it has the chance of giving you a Windows only game. Anybody Mac users receive a Windows only from the mystery purchase?
somejustin: I play on Mac systems so I was wondering if the mystery game purchase allows for preference of it has the chance of giving you a Windows only game. Anybody Mac users receive a Windows only from the mystery purchase?
No, your gaming platform is not taken into account. The games are randomly selected. But you could ask gog's support to convert a windows-only game into store credit so you can buy something else.
somejustin: I play on Mac systems so I was wondering if the mystery game purchase allows for preference of it has the chance of giving you a Windows only game. Anybody Mac users receive a Windows only from the mystery purchase?
goglin: No, your gaming platform is not taken into account. The games are randomly selected. But you could ask gog's support to convert a windows-only game into store credit so you can buy something else.
I figured. Thanks for the confirmation.