It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you love building simulators, today we have some releases that will surely entertain you for a long time! First, ease yourself into the already cult series with Bridge Constructor Playground that gives you the freedom to let your creative side run riot. Secondly, test your skills in Bridge Constructor Stunts, where simply building structures isn't enough, as you sit behind the wheel of the vehicles and have to maneuver them skillfully to the goal.

If you wish to complete your Bridge Constructor series now is a perfect opportunity! Until 20th January 2021, 2 PM UTC all Bridge Constructor games are available on GOG.COM 60% off. If you manage to complete the entire series, you’ll receive an additional 15% off the already discounted price of the newly bought Bridge Constructor titles, also until 20th January 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
high rated
• $3.99 • -60% • Bridge Constructor
• $3.99 • -60% • Bridge Constructor Medieval
• $3.99 • -60% • Bridge Constructor Playground
• $3.99 • -60% • Bridge Constructor Portal
• $3.99 • -60% • Bridge Constructor Stunts
• $7.99 • -20% • Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead

(prices do not include additional "completionist's discount mentioned above")
Are these games good? I mean, I did read some review here, but most on the "other store", some says, that the games gets very repetive.
op-si: Are these games good? I mean, I did read some review here, but most on the "other store", some says, that the games gets very repetive.
I've only played the first one (not in its entirety) and I think it is easily worth the current 60% off sale price, enough that I've bought Medieval a few weeks ago and I'm now considering Playground. The others look a bit to gimmicky for me though.

It's now without faults though, be sure to try a failing bridge a few times if it seems borderline as there seems to either be a small element of randomness or the effect of zooming can change the result, I'm not sure which.
op-si: Are these games good? I mean, I did read some review here, but most on the "other store", some says, that the games gets very repetive.
I don't like them. Extraordinarily repetitive. And very quickly become "guess the one possible solution the developers crafted to be the one way to do it".
if you want something similar, but different, I would recomend When Ski Lifts Go Wrong

(if you have Amazon Prime, it is free this month)

Edit - trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAFE69oYlOk
Post edited January 13, 2021 by amok
GOG.com: If you love building simulators, today we have some releases that will surely entertain you for a long time! First, ease yourself into the already cult series with Bridge Constructor Playground that gives you the freedom to let your creative side run riot. Secondly, test your skills in Bridge Constructor Stunts, where simply building structures isn't enough, as you sit behind the wheel of the vehicles and have to maneuver them skillfully to the goal.

If you wish to complete your Bridge Constructor series now is a perfect opportunity! Until 20th January 2021, 2 PM UTC all Bridge Constructor games are available on GOG.COM 60% off. If you manage to complete the entire series, you’ll receive an additional 15% off the already discounted price of the newly bought Bridge Constructor titles, also until 20th January 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Still waiting for the Bridge Constructor Portal level editor we were promised.
Post edited January 13, 2021 by my name is sadde catte
amok: if you want something similar, but different, I would recomend When Ski Lifts Go Wrong
(if you have Amazon Prime, it is free this month)
Thanks. Wow, that game looks interesting. Sadly, no Amazone Prime here, where I live ...

@everyone, thanks for your replies. I will watch some additional gameplay videos.
mqstout: I don't like them. Extraordinarily repetitive. And very quickly become "guess the one possible solution the developers crafted to be the one way to do it".
There are only a handful of levels like this, with extremely tiny budgets that leave very little room for deviation in the solution, or those weird levels in Slopes that require you to hit checkpoints that can only be reached by having your bridge strategically collapse at certain points so the truck can fall down. Most levels give you extremely generous budgets and you have a lot of leeway in your bridge design as a result.
Series completed. Thanks!
Yop, these are really good building simulators, sort of serious games with a healthy dose of humour. I started years ago with Pontifex game but those games took it way higher. Recomm.

I would love to see ancient bridges construction too, and that would take some research for developers to show it in a game. Ancient Maya bridges, Aztec bridges, Gizeh and Old Kingdom bridges, Indian Living roots bridges, European treetops bridges, Ancient China bridges, Ancient Japan bridges and apologies if I missed something like floating bridges and toy bridges all in one next game.

It's very satisfying to build a bridge It's very satisfying to build a strong bridge and see it work when fully loaded.

Bridge is a state of geometrical art of straight and curved lines, of sacred geometry, and It also has a metaphysical meaning no matter what you're on, you are on the bridge. : )
GOG.com: all Bridge Constructor games are available on GOG.COM 60% off.
Obviously "all" does not always mean all. ;)

That combined with regional greediness unfortunately ruins this bundle. Otherwise it would have been a good offer.
Post edited January 13, 2021 by eiii
I personally think Poly Bridge (I never tried the second one but I guess it's the same) is the best game in this genre (not on GOG sadly). I only tried the "Portal" episode of this series, and didn't think it was really good. YMMV though.
Post edited January 13, 2021 by Kasper...
GOG.com: all Bridge Constructor games are available on GOG.COM 60% off.
eiii: Obviously "all" does not always mean all. ;)

That combined with regional greediness unfortunately ruins this bundle. Otherwise it would have been a good offer.
It means that if you buy all of them, you get 60% off. But I agree it is confusing written as it is.
jjen1987: It means that if you buy all of them, you get 60% off.
And where's the promised additional 15% discount for completing the series in that case?
GOG.com: If you manage to complete the entire series, you’ll receive an additional 15% off the already discounted price
Post edited January 14, 2021 by eiii