It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Your retro gaming appetite is about to be satisfied yet again thanks to 2 classic simulation gems from Ziggurat Interactive that will join our ranks soon:

Super Chopper is a dynamic game where you climb into the cockpit of a military attack helicopter and take on 50 dangerous missions. With the help of a bristling arsenal of weapons and maneuverability, you’ll destroy enemy tanks, helicopters, and missile platforms.

Super Huey 1 & 2 Airdrop is a true classic among helicopter simulation games, with roots reaching as far as 1985. Thanks to this two-title pack, you can test your high-flying skills with challenges of solo flight, exploration, rescue, and combat.
Yeahhhh... Super Huey!
Marco Polo when?
Finally! A solid helicopter arcade action! Cannot wait. :D
Wait, these are the C64 versions? If that's possible then why did they not use the C64 versions of some of the other old games recently (e.g. M.U.L.E., Psi 5 Trading Company) instead of the horrible DOS versions?
SLP2000: Marco Polo when?
their release dates on their pages are both listed as April 22, 2021, so probably then. Assuming that isn't a mistake.
MobiusArcher: their release dates on their pages are both listed as April 22, 2021, so probably then. Assuming that isn't a mistake.
That doesn't mean they will release Marco Polo. It's om Steam for a long time and GOG didn't release it yet.
SLP2000: That doesn't mean they will release Marco Polo. It's om Steam for a long time and GOG didn't release it yet.
Oh, I see. I misunderstood. I thought you were asking for the date for these games. I just assumed that Maco Polo was a meme or something that I didn't get.
GOG need to fix those game release dates. I doubt very much those games were originally released on 22nd April 2021.