It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Better brace yourselves, because we got some exciting news from Assemble Entertainment – Growth and Three Minutes to Eight are coming soon on GOG!

Growth
With this game, you’ll get to experience the heartwarming journey in a delightful soft-strategy gameplay set on a cozy hexagonal grid. You’ll immerse yourself in a procedurally generated world brimming with possibilities as you harness the special abilities of various animals. With a harmonious blend of serene exploration and skillful navigation, it offers a captivating experience, allowing you to traverse its enchanting realm, encountering obstacles that will test your ingenuity.

Three Minutes to Eight
Here, you’ll embark on a mind-bending pixel art adventure. This captivating game pushes the boundaries of consciousness, blurring the line between reality and imagination. Prepare to delve into a gaming experience where endless possibilities unfold before you, yet remain tantalizingly elusive. With its mesmerizing pixel art style, it will challenge your perception and immerse you in a world where anything can happen.

Soon on GOG!
Kudos for including the GOG logo in your marketing materials like the video. So many developers don't do that and treat being on GOG as if it were a dirty secret.
If you are curious about Growth, it has a demo at the other store - https://store.steampowered.com/app/2300300/Growth/
Growth looks interesting but since there's no projected system requirements even if that other site has a demo, I'm putting it on notify me when released for now.
amok: If you are curious about Growth, it has a demo at the other store - https://store.steampowered.com/app/2300300/Growth/
Thanks for the heads-up. There sure are are a lot of these hexagonal-tile territory games of late. Hm.
Growth could be interesting, sounds like Reus on a grid, but I'd like to know more about the developer VoodooDuck. Are they connected to the scummy Voodoo SAS?