It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I have two unredeemed codes for these games:

Giants: citizen Kabuto
Rise of the Triad(2013)

If somebody asks for them, he/she will get them on 25.12.2015 at 10:00 CET.
If more people ask for them, pure chance will decide about the new owners for these games.
Only if nobody else ask for it i could try Rise of the Triad.

Thanks for sharing and happy holidays!
I'm in for Rise of the Triad as well, thank you!
This is the first and final BUMP i am going to make here since I am going to spend the rest of the day and the evening with my family.
Merry Christmas.
Hey Benmar,
I have a copy of Rise of the Triad (2013) to give away too, so I'll give it to jamotide and you can give it to seleapi.

I'll go ahead and send it now.
Not in, but thank you for doing this giveaway, +1.
Thank you hudfreegamer, I redeemed it!
Have fun.
hudfreegamer: Hey Benmar,
I have a copy of Rise of the Triad (2013) to give away too, so I'll give it to jamotide and you can give it to seleapi.

I'll go ahead and send it now.
Thank you for your generosity.
Merry Christmas.

OK, it's over. seleapi has received Rise of the Triad, and thanks to hundfreegamer even jamotide had been given a small present.
Apparently no one is interested in Giant: citizen Kabuto (probably because it was offered as a free game some time ago). Oh well. If someone wants it, just let me know.
May the force be with you, live long and prosper, happy Hogswatch, merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah and a better New Year.
Post edited December 25, 2015 by benmar
Happy holidays! (that sums it up a bit :P)

Thank you,+1! :D
Thanks for the game, Benmar and Hudfreegamer too.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays :)
Not in, but thanks for the giveaway!
+1 for the GA