It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hi there, you all fellow goggers from the best game community out there :D

i wanted to ask a simple question (having A REALLY HARD TIME with the difficult "search" function here):

i knew that SOMETHING GOOD happened to a member who gets to 100 titles in his/her library, since i am getting close to that goal, WHAT DOES HAPPEN? DOES IT *ACTUALLY* happen? is it good?

thank you and sorry for my general naiveness
When you reach 100 you must give away 100 games (:.

Nothing really happens but you might feel good about it.
The good thing that happens is that you have enough games to play for quite some time and that you can start buying the games 101 - 200.

Besides that nothing happens. GOG won't give you a loyality bonus or anything like that.
high rated
Oh man I remember my first two, what a wonderful day that was, and she was such a a beautiful girl....

Oh wait.

That says "titles".
Wait hold up woah! we get something at 100 games? I'm at 492 and haven't got any benefits Probably because I spent the money on games lol.
At 100 hundred game you decrease your chance of getting a sun burn.
You get an achievement saying "No Life" unlocked :P
Post edited June 08, 2015 by Wistala
After hitting 100 titles mark on GOG your account will be synchronized with your sould making all games automatically available in heaven ;)
Unfortunately GOG is still have some issues with hell implementation...
tinyE: Oh man I remember my first two, what a wonderful day that was, and she was such a a beautiful girl....

Oh wait.

That says "titles".
I shudder to think what you confused "library" with.
tinyE: Oh man I remember my first two, what a wonderful day that was, and she was such a a beautiful girl....

Oh wait.

That says "titles".
Breja: I shudder to think what you confused "library" with.
Keep it up and I will have to leave the forum. You are funnier than I am and I won't have that. :P
Mau_Stormbringer: hi there, you all fellow goggers from the best game community out there :D

i wanted to ask a simple question (having A REALLY HARD TIME with the difficult "search" function here):

i knew that SOMETHING GOOD happened to a member who gets to 100 titles in his/her library, since i am getting close to that goal, WHAT DOES HAPPEN? DOES IT *ACTUALLY* happen? is it good?

Well, GOG did recently celebrate its own library size achievement by celebrating the size of some its users libraries, but they all had a few more than 100...

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/achievement_unlocked_1000_digital_boxes_06a98/page1
ahah thanks for the witty responses xD (and for the only unpolite one ;P)

i think i did hear something about a freebie for hitting 100 games during the last double insomnia promo, chatting away at every possible hour on the clock, but then again, i may have misunderstood, the idea stuck up in my mind anyway

thanks for the info guys!
Post edited June 08, 2015 by Mau_Stormbringer
Mau_Stormbringer: i knew that SOMETHING GOOD happened to a member who gets to 100 titles in his/her library, since i am getting close to that goal, WHAT DOES HAPPEN? DOES IT *ACTUALLY* happen? is it good?

This will happen . You will not able to stop .
Mau_Stormbringer: (and for the only unpolite one ;P)
I hope you aren't looking at me. :D
Hello compatriot :-)

I have 417 title on my shelf. If I well remember nothing happened at 100. But sure something it's true: I will never play all of them. And I go on buying them :-D